LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craziest Messy Moment

Didn't mean to do this but it happened. I recently tried one of those frijj milk drinks and finished the whole bottle. I was out driving, diapered as normal on the motorway. I came to a complete stop and was slowly crawling along. This was about three hours after the drink. I felt my bowls moving and clenched tight but it got stronger and stronger until I had to let go and I had the most liquid diarrhea ever it went up the front past my scrotum and all the way up the front of my diaper, come tell filling the front. I closed my legs a bit and the second wave hit. This time going backwards and up. It reached the top of my diaper but luckily it didn't come out of the top. Wave three came and this time I opened my legs wide and filled more of the front. I was completely covered. 

• 2 weeks later...

My craziest moment was this evening. I was driving home in rush hour and I have about a 2 hour commute. I have been trying to train myself to poo between 4-5pm, as I finish work at 4 and set off home, so it gives me chance to have a bit of quiet time in my messy nappy (which is something I love). Tonight I had a small very firm one which I pushed out as I got to my car, thinking there would be more to come.

Well heaven help me, in traffic on the motorway I suddenly have my next poo ready to come out.. This is normally perfect soft constitency for slowly releasing,so I didn’t think anything of it. I tried to lift myself off the seat and push, but as soon as I had the tip out the bloody traffic set off and I had to sit down, so it pushed back in. After about 7 tries I was so desperate to poo and so frustrated as I got it further and further out, for it to be pushed back in. It was the hardest poo ever. iwas so desperate I pulled over onto the hard shoulder and pretended to check my tyre so I could finally get relief. The only way I could get it all out was by walking around, as I find it much easier to push when walking. The log was about halfway out when I gave it one last heave and it was finally sat in the bottom of my nappy. I almost cried with joy at finally getting the empty feeling of not needing a poo. 

I drove all the way, so I sat in the poop for the duration and then had to nip to the shop in it. Thankfully it was not noticeable expect for a bulky bum, although it was the thickest poo I have ever pushed out! I got home and changed into my tykables which are still going strong!

thanks

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

I wear and wet my diapers at work, but don't mess at work or around my wife, although she knows that I mess my diapers in private. I just don't want to offend her. She went out of town for a day and I thought this would be a good opportunity to mess my diaper right after work. I wet as usual during the day, but by mid-day I had to poop really bad. I didn't think my plan would come to fruition as I was close to going to the bathroom and wriggling out of my wet diaper to go poopy. I was able to hold on, but walking out to my car with coworkers around I just exploded in my diaper; didn't even break stride. The relief was wonderful, but the anxiety was intense. Would they know, would my diaper hold this huge load? I was fortunate because being outside walking to my car masked any odor emanating from my totally messy diaper. My next challenge was sitting in my car: Would my diaper hold everything, would my mess squish out and soil my pants and car? Fortunate again, the poopy diaper gods were with me. This was one of the most intense feelings I have ever had with the dialectic of relief, pleasure, naughtiness, and anxiety. I had a nice squishy ride home. Time to go now because...yes...you guessed it, wet and messy sitting here, and time to change before my wife wakes up.

• Thanks 1

I travel for work some but Covid has messed things ups bit.  Right before end of year I was one night away from top Marriott tier so I rent a night 5 min from house. I’m not sir why but 15 min after I arrived, explosive diarrhea. After filling my abena M4, I take a hallway stroll.  Abenas show a mess great but walking around was awesome. Wish I had someone to share it with.