LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"We finally have our baby, honey..." (private for me and BabyGirlDaisy).

kingdobbs

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy comes with all her college styff packed. She gets out of the taxi and gets all of her things. She tales thw to the front door and knocks. Daisy then waits for an answer but she doeant get one so she rings the door bell instead. "Come on answer the door." I say outloud.

Daisy has 3 bags on her back then she is holding a couple of boxes with another couple on the floor. She is deperate for someone to answer the door so she can put her things down. However, theres one she would never let go of. The box had a teddy bear in from when you was little

"She's here!" Leah said, almost too excited to get up when she heard the door bell. "Let's not keep her waiting babe," Troy said, getting Leah to her feet. "Daisy is probably just as excited to be our baby girl." The couple walked to the door hand in hand, and Troy opened the door. "Hi you must be Daisy. Come on inside and have a seat," he said, pointing to the sofa. "Leah and I will get your things."

I keep tight hokd of one bag and i leave the reat for you bith to carry in. I slowly go inside and i take my shoes off still clutching my bag whivh has my teddy bear in. I sit down on the sofa and i stay quiet as you both carry my things in for me.

"Thanks for the help." I say quietly still sitting on the sofa. I am sat nervous not knowing what to say or do

"Yeah its amazing." I say quietly as im still a little nervous as i clutch my bag with my teddy tightly in my left hand and i hold Leahs hand with ny right hand stood in my new room. "So whats going to happen when im not at college and what rules and consequences are there?" I ask

"Well first things first is that Mommy and Daddy are in charge here. That's the most important rule, even if baby Daisy doesn't want to do something. What me and Mommy Leah says, goes," Troy said. "Second is homework before playtime. You have to tell us all your homework and your tests, and you have to get it all done before having fun with your toys. Third is: you have to wear a diaper in the house. You don't have to at school, but if you want to, you have to follow the same rules." Leah chimed in at that point. "That means no potty unless one of us says it's ok, you know that, right sweetie?"

"Ok daddy." I say without realising what i have just called Troy. I stand looking around having a look at the clothes and other baby items. "When are we starting and what are the consequences?" I ask you both stood in front of you clutching my bag with my teddy in but not as much as i was when i entered the house

"Simple. First is a five minute timeout, then a spanking and a ten minute timeout, then a spanking and a fifteen minute time out. Do something bad four times, and you go to your crib for the rest of the day." Troy said, establishing himself as the disciplinarian, while Leah held the girls hand, like the nurturer. "But we're sure you're going to behave, Daisy," she said, pointing to the change table. "And we are starting now. You want Daddy or Mommy to put you in your first diaper?"

"I dont know who i want to put my firat diaped on me." I sat shaking with being nervous as i clutch my bag walking over to the changing table. I imb on it and sitthere fully clothed. I dont move from where im sat not knowing ehat to do

"It's ok sweetie. We don't mean to make you nervous, we are just excited that we have our baby girl." Leah sat down and hugged Daisy. "And if you have a little girl inside you, we don't want you to have to pretend anymore. Do...you have something in that bag that would make you happy to hold? You keep holding on to it like its the only thing you really want..."

I slowly open the bag and take my teddy out and i hold it close to my body not letting go of it incase it gets taken away from me. I lay on the changing table with my thumb in my mouth clutching the teddy. "Whos going to diaper me?" I ask from behind my thumb

"I'll do it sweetheart. You can get the first change," Leah said, with a smirk. Troy nodded reluctantly. "I've gotta start dinner anyhow," he said. "Daddy's gonna feed your first dindin, baby girl." He rustled Daisy's hair playfully, and kissed Leah. Leah took charge and started undressing Daisy, watching her suck her thumb and hold the teddy tight. "What's your teddys name, pumpkin? Is it a boy teddy or a girl teddy?"

I pout as Troy rustles my hair as i dont like it. I just pout as Leah undresses me as i lay on the changing table in my new nursery. I continue to suck on my thumb ignoring what she asked about my teddy. I wait to be diapered so i can go downstairs

Leah sighed as the girl ignored her question. "Ok you don't have to tell Mommy now but you do have to eventually." She pulled a pair of baby print pink plastic pants over the cloth diaper, leaving Daisy in just a t shirt and diaper, like little toddler.

"No i dont have to tell you." I say vlinbing off the changing table and i grab the bag and run downstairs to Troy. "Daddy mommy said i have to tell her what my teddys name is." I say putting the little harness and leash on my teddy.

"Why shouldn't Mommy know your teddys name? How else are we supposed to know if he can take care of our Daisy when she's asleep?" Troy said, appealing to the toddler logic. "That's what baby girls have teddies for, right?"

"Daisy, honey, you can't hide things from Mommy and Daddy," Troy said. "We just told you the most important rule...what Mommy and Daddy say goes."

He followed Daisy as she left the room. "Look, I know you have felt like you have to hide this part of you, but you are safe here."

"I dont want you to know wjat my teddys name is. I wouldnt even tell my actual parents what my teddys name is." I say as i turn around to face Troy whivh means i accidentally hit him. " im sorry Daddy. Please dont put me in timeout." I cry

"It was an accident, baby girl. Just...be more careful," Troy said, taking Daisy's hand and hugging her to calm her down. "We won't push you anymore about your teddy." He brought her back to the living room where Leah was sitting. "Mommy is going to play with you until i get dinner done ok?"

"No." I start protesting not wanting to play eith mommy at all. I get away and i runn upstairs and i hide where neither of you can find me. I cuddle my teddy bear (Tommy) as i suckle my.thumb silently as i hide. I stay quiet not wanting to be found.

Troy tried to follow her, but lost her as she went upstairs. "Daisy," he said, looking around upstairs, but couldn't find her. He went back downstairs to find Leah, and the couple started looking around. "Daisy, sweetie,get out here or you will be in BIG trouble," Troy said, peering into the linen closet.