LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Diaper Stories

Hey guys? What's the weirdest diaper story that's actually happened to you? Mine would be changing in a public restroom, having a guy walk in while I was putting the new diaper on, and slowly back away and leave the restroom. The weird part was that when I was leaving the building, I ran into him and he gave me a thumbs up before I left.

Was it the kind of restroom that only one person can be in? I hope so, because my first thought was that it was a restroom for lots of people, with stalls and everything - and you were changing out in the open, ha.

I was wearing a cath once inside my diaper. I had fully intended to make a quick errand and only be gone for 30 minutes. It took longer at the parts store than I expected and I could feel the diaper getting heavy on my waist. Luckily, I got out before it leaked but I did get the seat of my car wet before I made it home. I guess that was my little taste of actual incontinence and it is certainly not a fun thing to leak without any chance of stopping it.

Once upon a sweltering summer night a couple hours before sun-up, I was out in my yard watering the drought-stricken grass (actually more weeds than grass but it's all green so whatever) and I was wearing a thick cloth diaper with big white rubber panties over it and nothing else :blush: In the dark with all the neighbors asleep it seemed rather safe enough and I'd been out there maybe five minutes and was almost finished when the next-door-neighbors floodlights in their backyard flicked on which illuminated me and my yard rather well :o I think I got to my door before the dropped hose hit the ground :rolleyes: Nothing was ever said and there was no sign that I was seen from them afterward, but it did end any desire I had toward 'exhibitionism' right there and then :P

More than once I had put on a pull-up diaper and unknown to me I had them inside out, and of course when I peed the pee ran right out the legs and into my pants leaving the tell tail wet circles on my butt and a very wet crotch. I usually wore dark blue work pants so it wasn't so noticeable, but I still had go home and change.

More than once I had put on a pull-up diaper and unknown to me I had them inside out, and of course when I peed the pee ran right out the legs and into my pants leaving the tell tail wet circles on my butt and a very wet crotch. I usually wore dark blue work pants so it wasn't so noticeable, but I still had go home and change.

I was wearing a cath once inside my diaper. I had fully intended to make a quick errand and only be gone for 30 minutes. It took longer at the parts store than I expected and I could feel the diaper getting heavy on my waist. Luckily, I got out before it leaked_____I guess that was my little taste of actual incontinence and it is certainly not a fun thing to leak without any chance of stopping it.

Wow @spankmydiaper ........Sounds like that person who ran into you in the bathroom might have been one of you. ..........If he exited slowly, he probably understood and gave you the thumbs up to make sure you were alright but not wanting to frighten you Sounds like there might have been multiple emotions for the both of you. Im sorry for the experience although that it might have been a little scarry for you two but on the better side. :) So, with that said congrats on that.