LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting to wear more and more, getting close to 24/7

I think part of it for you, is that you need to find a diaper can trust for overnight use. If you you unconsciously don't trust it, then you will keep wanting to use the the toilet instead.

I'd recommend you try dry24/7. They work ok for me, but as a side sleeper I need to add a booster for even them. Once you get a good diaper just make sure when you wake up at night that you do not move, pee you diaper as much as you need to, then try and go back to sleep.

I'd also recommend you try using a waterproof bed protector, ans a bed pad. This will protect your mattress and absorb any leaks- as leaks will happen but you'll just have to get used to them.

• Like 2
Guest YoungZeppelin

I suggest you look into cloth, primarily for bed as they will not leak as bad if u lay on ur side and will save you money in the long run.

after reading some of the comments here I think for the most part brian is right. becuase when I wake up i always have a bursting bladder and I am kinda worried about flooding, and also the Tena Maximum I use at night for the absorbancy, have a very big issue with iether coming undun, or just being really saggy, to the point that they are falling off. As it has no strech, if I go from the standing position (how I put on diapers) to a sitting one, it loosens off the tabs, because thers no strech.. so when I get back up its really loose..

This is why I mention when you wake up needing to pee, do NOT move. Learning to pee while still laying down can be quite difficult to get over, but it will happen eventually. At some point you're going to have to actually wet the bed too. When that does happen you can't freak out and start changing the sheets. That's why I recommend an additional bed pad on top of your mattress protector. You need to (unconscious) learn that even it your bed gets wet it is still ok to sleep on it. This will apply when you're getting comfortable with it, or maybe only half awake, and need to keep training your body/mind to wet the bed no matter what, because you will eventually have no control over it any ways.

Guest YoungZeppelin

This is why I mention when you wake up needing to pee, do NOT move. Learning to pee while still laying down can be quite difficult to get over, but it will happen eventually. At some point you're going to have to actually wet the bed too. When that does happen you can't freak out and start changing the sheets. That's why I recommend an additional bed pad on top of your mattress protector. You need to (unconscious) learn that even it your bed gets wet it is still ok to sleep on it. This will apply when you're getting comfortable with it, or maybe only half awake, and need to keep training your body/mind to wet the bed no matter what, because you will eventually have no control over it any ways.

I have a habit of jumping when leaking but kinda getting over it. I still have a issue once in a while peeing when laying down but I think its an anxiety thing. I wake up wet, diapered or not, a few times a month. I learned this when I took a break for a night due to skin issues and woke up in the middle of peeing myself.

I have some slight incontinence issues, so wearing diapers makes sense for me, although I'd be doing it anyway because I like it :) A few years back I decided to go 24/7 as much to maximize my enjoyment as it was to decide if it was what I really wanted. I got both :D

• 5 months later...

Honestly you don't need to be worried or scared or feeling uneasy when you wear diapers 24/7. It is good that you are gradually starting to wear diapers 24/7 more often. It is a good sign that you will end up wearing diapers all the time soon. You will notice a major change in your lifestyle as you are becoming more dependent on them because wearing diapers all the time will make you feel good as you just let go without worries.

• Like 2

I've never accidentally wet at night. I always wake up when I have to go. From my experience it's best to be flat on your back with you piece pointing down (try not to be aroused). It takes a little confidence but it works. There will be leaks so about 15% of the time you should expect wet sheets. Those absorbant pads for bedwetting can take care of that. If you're still wearing depends you might as well not wear