LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skin Change

DailyDi

My layout was messed up somewhat, I suggest clicking "change theme" at the bottom and selecting one of those before complaining, just to make sure it updates for you correctly.

Dum-dum question, but did the old one leave some grey space on either side of a post on 16:9 (1920x1080 in my case) monitors? The poster info seems a tad far to the left and the 'like this' far to the right. Obviously just a culture shock thing if it is, just curious.

Nice but it threw me for a bit since I am having other problems Actually it would be nice if the About Me were on a separate view so it is not scrunched between two other columns, so that at another IPBoard out of the UK with an "About Me" button on the left hand column with the others

You mean I can change the colors to the traditional RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME pink, white and gold? That would be scurmptious! But I cannot find the 'paintbrush"

You could make the main columns on the forum and profile pages a bit wider. I have quite of bit of empty space over on the right hand side

Nice but it threw me for a bit since I am having other problems Actually it would be nice if the About Me were on a separate view so it is not scrunched between two other columns, so that at another IPBoard out of the UK with an "About Me" button on the left hand column with the others

You mean I can change the colors to the traditional RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME pink, white and gold? That would be scurmptious! But I cannot find the 'paintbrush"

You could make the main columns on the forum and profile pages a bit wider. I have quite of bit of empty space over on the right hand side

Also the blog page has a good deal of empty space and the main column is a bit stifled

I love it looks good mikey :D, still could use another Mod in the chat room tho <_<.

it seems like we dont need them as like before shawn hugs :groupwave:

I am not sure if its from someone leaving this site, butt it seems possible now yaaa.

We lost one Mod, which is ok considering the circumstances That kinda was the nails in the coffin so to speak

You do know there is already a new mod to replace the one we lost right?

I honestly think everything looks perfect now. This skin is much easier on the eyes for me than the old one, the formatting makes reading forum posts a breeze now, and everything looks perfect to me. I'll need to poke around the blog section and galleries a bit more to see if there are any issues there, but so far this is the best DD has looked in years. Thanks again Mikey. :)

• Like 1

I honestly think everything looks perfect now. This skin is much easier on the eyes for me than the old one, the formatting makes reading forum posts a breeze now, and everything looks perfect to me. I'll need to poke around the blog section and galleries a bit more to see if there are any issues there, but so far this is the best DD has looked in years. Thanks again Mikey. :)

I use FirFox not pointbrush

You might try some "Zoom in" on your browser. FireFox has provisions to zoom everything of just text, although I do thing thimgs are a bit horizontally scrunched here

Figured out what I did wrong. I had to change the theme from IPBoard to Dimension, which is apparently the default. Now I can see the paintbrush, and have been fooling around a bit with the color.