LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Shy-Diapers

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

127 posts in this topic

I realized that there wasn't a thread like this, so I thought I'd make one.:)

What was/is your favorite show(s) from when you were a kid?

My favorites would include: Jay Jay the jet plane, totally spies, strawberry shortcake, blue's clues, and teletubbies.

I was a big fan of Fraggle Rock

81CHLitaeWS._SY679_.jpg

1 person likes this

The lone ranger.

smurfs, muppet show

I completely forgot to kentipn G 3.5 of MLP, and the cartoon version of Angelina a Ballerina. That was before they made Angelina and eveyone else British.

Barney.

Definitely Barney.

only Barney. Nothing Else.

1 person likes this

Oh God no, not barney!

1 person likes this

I loved Barney! That was the bomb! My older siblings had the vhs tape of that live one. I watched that so many times. Barney taught me how to flip people off, because he taught me "Where is Thumbkin?" Song.

I don't really remember from when I was a young kid, but I'll post a few shows I liked growing up (or still like now). Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Loved those shows. I actually got Angry Beavers and Ed, Edd, n Eddy on DVD now, so I can watch them whenever I want to.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy, I watched around the age of 9 occasionally. I also remember watching PB&J Otters.

Oh God no, not barney!

Haha, sorry. I sometimes tend to assume that everyone else is at least somewhat familiar with Animaniacs and the Baloney parody that the Warners had to interact with xD. 

I know you know, DD!

1 person likes this

I never watched Animaniacs as a kid, because it didn't air in Californai at that time, but after listening to a few of their songs in middle school for geography, I found the series on YouTube and got addicted.

1 person likes this

Some of you may or may not have heard of one or two of them but my favorites were The original Teenage mutant ninja turtles, The Mask the animated series, two stupid dogs, Fraggle rock, Button moon, Rugrats, Mighty Morphin power rangers, Muppet babies, Dark wing duck, The adventures of Sonic the hedgehog, chip and dale's rescue rangers, Dexter s lab, Real monsters, Thomas the tank engine, Super ted, danger mouse, duck tales, Johnny bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Doug, Angry beavers

I'm not sure if anyone else is familiar with this one, but this is something for those who are also of the furry persuasion: Zoobilee Zoo.

I feel like I've heard of that one, but then again I'm probably confusing it with "64 Zoo Lane" and "Zaboomafoo".

The Flintstones.

Used to run as fast as I could home from school for this one, boy they don't make special effects like this anymore :P

Then right after was this.....was remade many years later:

Yeah, watching the shows from our childhoods with special effects and animation is so different. I recently went on YouTube and found jay jay the jet plane episodes, and the faces were creepier then I remembered.

Haha, sorry. I sometimes tend to assume that everyone else is at least somewhat familiar with Animaniacs and the Baloney parody that the Warners had to interact with xD. 

I know you know, DD!

Funnily enough, I never really got into Animaniacs as a kid, but would love to watch it now. Another one I thought of a minute ago was Invader Zim.

Sesame Street, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, All That, Solute Your Shorts, Sonic the Hedgehog, 101 Dalmatians the series, Quack Pack, Power Rangers original series, My Brother and Me, Tiny Toons Adventures. 

Mister Rogers! He was awesome! I loved his train sets! I loved care bears as a kid. The new ones are not as cool.

I watched some of Invader Zim as a kid when it was running. I liked it well enough, but I don't remember watching the entire thing.

I know that I was into Animanaics as a kid and that I watched it, but I don't remember watching it like at all. Just a few super vague memories of watching the show and playing some Animaniacs games.

I started watching invader zim around the age of 10 when it was airing reruns. I got in trouble and wasn't allowed to watch it, because my ringtone was of one of the guys yelling "OOOOOHHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDDD I LOVE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU etc."

Sesame Street, Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Full House, Rugrats, Tiny Toon Adventures, Power Rangers, Animaniacs, Arthur, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.