LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Changes

herb330

that sounds lovely! I don't have anyone to change me but I imagine having a nice bottle with warm milk would be so calming.

Cuddling with my favourite plushie would be wonderful, too.

If they are available a pacifier, plushie, or blankie is nice to hold while being changed. However many times they will not when you are out and about and need a change in the back of the car or in a public area.

Whilst Daddy changes me I generally just like to suck my dummy and have Daddy talk baby-talk to me. Sometimes I like to have a teddy to cuddle too, especially in the morning when I have my nighttime nappy changed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like being given one of my books to keep me occupied. So you guessed it, I'm older, and really smart. My parents have accelerated me through everything except potty training. In fact, I am potty trained, at least I wouldn't need diapers. But Mom is still using them. I guess she must like them. I don't really care, even though I don't need them. With them, I don't have to take time out to go. The only thing I'd complain about is not having anything to do while I'm being changed. No doubt Mom has a thing for diapers because she is so thorough and methodical about changing. Everything has to be just so, done in just a certain way, right down to how she pats my freshly diapered bottom. She gets a huge amount of satisfaction from me still being in diapers, nothing sexual, but so much that It's pretty obvious she has a diaper fetish, this compulsion to deal with diapers. A weird kind of nice.

• 1 month later...

My need for adult diapers is well known amongst family/friends as it's a medical need. I don't have , anyone to change me either. But when I'm alone in the house, I'll sometimes make myself a bottle after, especially if the diaper change was messy or the result of one of my disabilities.

I like hiding behind mister Skittles (my teddy) if I'm feeling a bit shy when my big sis changes me, though sometimes one of our kittens jumps on top of me, which always brings forth the giggles :P They're really curious about the diapers!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...