LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrities In Diapers

I think if any celebreties wore nappies it would be out by now.

The likeliness is that people who need nappies generally dont want to be celebreties for that very reason so I doubt there are many, if any.

Still, the faked ones are pretty good :P Theres about a million of Britney Speares, shes the only one I ever seem to come across!

Rumor is (and I can't remember where I read it), that Britney Spears actually wears diapers. I have a hard time believing that, but if it is true, I don't think she would want a whole lot of people to know about her in diapers.

• 3 months later...
Guest karina

If any of them did wear diapers I think that would be the last secret they would want anyone to know. There are some pictures of celebrities in diapers but they are just faked pictures. Someone just had a normal picture and edited a diaper into it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where do u find those

• 2 years later...

Found this little blurb on freddie prince jr. True???

Hollywood’s favorite practitioner of infantilism (the act of pretending to be a baby by wearing diapers and such) Freddie Prinze Jr. showed up with his wife, Sarah Michelle Gellar at the star studded 7th Annual Summer Soiree presented by In Style Magazine. They definitely don’t make a habit of showing up for a lot of these things.

How does she do it? I mean, allegedly she participates in changing his diapers and stuff. Weird weird weirdos. He just better hope that he doesn’t drop dead in a diaper and baby bonnet.

I’ve always hoped that those rumors were false, but I’ve heard them from too many ‘high end’ people to ignore it. Kinda makes watching the old Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD’s a little more off putting.

How do you do! I not dialect in english :( . I - russian. I much want to be on this put. Shall read. Write and read off automatic translator. The Photo of the celebrities in diaper.

P.S. Claire - a most beautiful babe. :wub:

Zdrastviche! Kak delah?

Gde v Russia eta tebya?

--Lex

I’ve always hoped that those rumors were false, but I’ve heard them from too many ‘high end’ people to ignore it. Kinda makes watching the old Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD’s a little more off putting.

First of all, do you have a link to that?

Second of all, let me get this straight. As a Buffy fan, the idea that Sarah Michelle Gellar (allegedly) is into being a "mommy" to a diaper lover turns you off?! Wow. I have the exact OPPOSITE reaction to that. It's an amazing fantasy to me.

http://sithomeandrot.com/celebs/2007/08/17...-summer-soiree/

I think this is the source. I did a search for "Freddie Prinze Jr diaper" on Google, and this was one of the few relevant results on the first page. This particular DD thread also turns up on the first page. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but IMHO, we do a disservice to the celebrities (and ourselves) by spreading baseless hearsay and gossip like this. Let the celebrities have their privacy.

Britney in Diapers...that might just be the next thing Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood cooks up. I'm seriously sick of hearing the girl's name.

So am I... Personally, THIS would have been a much more interesting shot...

britney-diapershot.jpg

...but then again, I'm not the first guy to 'Shop her into a diaper :P

wv.

P.S.: No, I do NOT run the "BritneyPanties" site-- that's just where I Googled a copy of the original pic.

P.S.S.: ".org"?! ...NPR... philinthropic foundations... the Red Cross... and "BritneyPanties"? Just, wow.

First of all, do you have a link to that?

Second of all, let me get this straight. As a Buffy fan, the idea that Sarah Michelle Gellar (allegedly) is into being a "mommy" to a diaper lover turns you off?! Wow. I have the exact OPPOSITE reaction to that. It's an amazing fantasy to me.

me too, I find that as a turn on.

• 1 year later...

Hi i posted this ages ago anf thought i would try it again.

Do any celebrities wear diapers/nappies

dose anyone have pics or vid's of them in diapers?

steven uk

Where exactly did you find that?

And concidering that Brittney is locked up in the psyc ward she could very well be wearing diapers.

I work at a Psych hospital, adolescents and preadolescents at that, nobody wears diapers. Sad really, since some of the patients with aggressive personality disorders could probably benefit from a little regression...

but I would never want to go through the struggle to get them into diapers, we get enough struggles as it is

One of the celebrities mentioned in this post does have incontinence for sure, but I can't confirm who :)

... and no, I am not saying there is a celebrity on the forums, just that I know for a fact that one does wear protection, but because of how I learned about it I can't say who it was.

One of the celebrities mentioned in this post does have incontinence for sure, but I can't confirm who :)

... and no, I am not saying there is a celebrity on the forums, just that I know for a fact that one does wear protection, but because of how I learned about it I can't say who it was.

And how hard was that???...IT's YOU!!!! :P