LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diapers VS Baby Diapers

So, when I first gave in to my desires and decided to let myself wear diapers after thinking about it for literally years (which was the best decision I could ever make btw) wearing a pull up or a big baby diaper was okay because it was the first time i ever felt the feeling of wearing a diaper and I couldn't really wet myself anyways.

• Like 1

Honestly, this is going to be pretty tough for you because of your size. Most adult diapers start at size medium and only get larger, so you'll just be swimming in them. Your best option might be to try something like GoodNites, which while not "adult diapers" in the traditional sense are more absorbent than your standard pull up and designed for people with a

I agree with Baby Brian, I have a 28in waist and I wear the Molicare, Attends, ATN, and now the Tena Slip Max diapers. They fit great and leaks are not a problem unless I totally max them out

unfortunately, this is going to be a trial and error in trying out the different brands and fits, to see what works best for your needs. baby diapers, while small in size, wont work on an adult bladder, no matter how small said adult is. Pullups too can also not function properly.

So, when I first gave in to my desires and decided to let myself wear diapers after thinking about it for literally years (which was the best decision I could ever make btw) wearing a pull up or a big baby diaper was okay because it was the first time i ever felt the feeling of wearing a diaper and I couldn't really wet myself anyways.

Baby diapers, while small in size, wont work on an adult bladder, no matter how small said adult is. Pullups too can also not function properly.

Sorry, but this is simply untrue. While Angela now uses GoodNites Tru-Fit as she mentioned above, she used to use Pampers Size 4 (the absorbent pad is the same on sizes 4-7,) baby diapers pinned to gauze diapers for the same thing without any problems. Baby diapers and training pants can and do work for certain adults, especially petite ones, and are more than capable of holding one full adult wetting. (It's only when people start asking them to take second and third wettings that problems can occur.)

If you want to protect yourself at night a good idea is to wear a disposable, but put a cloth diaper over and then plastic pants. Then you only have to wash the cloth if you leak.

• 2 years later...

I tried both (from baby just Pampers - version for eastern Europe) and i can tell you: effectivity - Pampers can hold 17× more than they weight, tena slip maxi m 8* more than their weight, best adiap molicare premium elastic Is able to hold at least 10 more. So Pampers are very thin than adiaps. Comfort - most adiaps are pretty uncomfortable, because are not stretch, i tried molicare premium elastic, which are almost adult sized Pampers, And comfort is absolutely not comparable. C E mark - adiapers have, pampers no, so they can contain more chemical and i noticed, that they are very agressive to skin. Look - adult diapers have sometimes (tena, molicare) esthetic look, but Pampers look far better

I've found due to fit, sometimes it's easier to put a baby diaper inside of a pull up style diaper.  The baby diaper absorbs tons more than the pullup, and is changeable.  The pullup however fits much more snugly.