LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifelong Bedwetters

stevewet

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2015 at 11:07 AM, stevewet said:

My sister made sure everyone knew long before then she used to delight in telling her friends and mine I wet the bed. By the time I was in my teens it was old news and everyone knew I was a bedwetter and nothing much was said about it.

My sister told everone I wet the bed still in high school and I told my parents and she got a hard spanking.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have always had this problem though I have to say it has declined as an issue recently.  Tried all sorts of ways to overcome it but lately I have done the old-fashioned cutting down on liquids in the evening thing again.  Avoiding drinks like tea, coffee and alcohol in the evening have helped me a lot. I have switched to doing more exercise in the morning which also helped as I found if I was training in the evening I had a tendency to over-hydrate during and after exercise. I have said in the past that bedwetting was not always fun and I meant it.  

I had 1 friend in school that wet but I did not know it then he was able to hide it from all after I got out of the army in 1971 I asked him how he stayed out he told me he wets the bed all ways has.He a good guy we had a lot of fun

• 8 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 3:22 PM, Newbee said:

I wet several times a week until I was about 12 then stopped for years. I’ve only recently started waking up wet every morning the last month or so 

Yes, my experience is pretty much similar to yours. I wet every single night up until about 13 or 14 then stopped with an occasional wetting and now it's back to 3-4 times a week. 

• 1 year later...

I wet the bed constantly until I was in my early teens. After that it only happened very occasionally but I began having urge incontinence and regular nighttime accidents again in my fifties and am now totally reliant on diapers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Suzie said:

I wet the bed constantly until I was in my early teens. After that it only happened very occasionally but I began having urge incontinence and regular nighttime accidents again in my fifties and am now totally reliant on diapers.

I wet the bed constantly until early/mid teens, had absolutely zero issues after it finally stopped until I began having urge incontinence and regular nighttime accidents again in my forties.  Sounds incredibly similar, except that my issues reappeared sooner than yours.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:13 AM, mahleedl said:

I wet the bed constantly until early/mid teens, had absolutely zero issues after it finally stopped until I began having urge incontinence and regular nighttime accidents again in my forties.  Sounds incredibly similar, except that my issues reappeared sooner than yours.

My son is in his late thirties, also wet the bed until he was in his early teens, and is now having regular accidents again.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:52 AM, Suzie said:

My son is in his late thirties, also wet the bed until he was in his early teens, and is now having regular accidents again.

I'm sorry to hear that Suzie :(.  It's much harder for some than others.  I hope your son is doing well.  It's not an easy pill to swallow for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 3:25 PM, Suzie said:

Same here I wear nappies all the time and wet every night.