LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifelong Bedwetters

stevewet

never been dry at night I think the worst time in my life was in high school when other's found out

My sister made sure everyone knew long before then she used to delight in telling her friends and mine I wet the bed. By the time I was in my teens it was old news and everyone knew I was a bedwetter and nothing much was said about it.

• Like 2

My sister made sure everyone knew long before then she used to delight in telling her friends and mine I wet the bed. By the time I was in my teens it was old news and everyone knew I was a bedwetter and nothing much was said about it.

about the same for me grade school it was old news but high school was a new school with a lot more students so I had to deal with teasing ,bullying ect all over again

• 4 weeks later...

Always wet here, dry spells have lasted a few weeks but nothing more.

I hated the thought of Diapers as a preteen but I accepted and enjoyed it in my late teens.

I dislike the fact that I have to plan any times when I won't be sleeping on my own bed, but I started keeping a couple diapers in my car in an overnight bag to relieve some of that stress.

Always wet here, dry spells have lasted a few weeks but nothing more.

I hated the thought of Diapers as a preteen but I accepted and enjoyed it in my late teens.

I dislike the fact that I have to plan any times when I won't be sleeping on my own bed, but I started keeping a couple diapers in my car in an overnight bag to relieve some of that stress.

I always have a bag packed with inco supplies ready to take with me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've always wet my bed but by the time I was twelve years old I learned how to wake up and stop before my trainers or bed got more than a drop or two. That worked out pretty good until about twenty four or twenty five when I started having enough wet nights that I began wearing a diaper to bed again. I didn't find out until I was forty two that I had some nerve damage in my lower spine that was probably from a birth defect. That along with my Diabetes and its associated neuropathy has me back in diaper full time. I guess I'm kind of lucky because my mother always attributed my lack of control to my father (my mom and dad were divorced before I was born) and always maintained that I'd Out Grow it... I never did… but for years I was able to hide my incontinence from almost everyone... which still comes in handy.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was out of diapers when I started school. I still wet a few times a year and wore a diaper when I was away from home. I was back in diapers when I was a teenager and wet every night. I was down to a few times a year and out of diapers when I started college, but then started wetting every night again. I've been in a diaper every night since.

*raises hand* I can't remember ever waking up in a dry diaper. I did go through a period where I was more upset because of being afraid of people finding out but now i don't really worry about it. :)

I wet nightly and was in cloth diapers every night until age 12. Then the frequeny of my bedwetting reduced significantly to only 3-4 times a year. Because of that, I was out of night diapers, but kept the plastic sheet on my bed through high school and in to college. At age 21, after a car accident, my bedwetting started to increase in frequency, and I finally decided to start wearing diapers again. I didn't realize how much I missed bedwetting and wearing diapers to bed. I wasn't upset about it, and surprised myself that I was excited that it was back. Like a good friend had returned from a long absense. Since then I've been a nightly, diapered bedwetter, and I couldn't be happier.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

my siblings (younger an older)

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 11/06/2015 at 2:08 AM, jaredc3 said:

I wet nightly and was in cloth diapers every night until age 12. Then the frequeny of my bedwetting reduced significantly to only 3-4 times a year. Because of that, I was out of night diapers, but kept the plastic sheet on my bed through high school and in to college. At age 21, after a car accident, my bedwetting started to increase in frequency, and I finally decided to start wearing diapers again. I didn't realize how much I missed bedwetting and wearing diapers to bed. I wasn't upset about it, and surprised myself that I was excited that it was back. Like a good friend had returned from a long absense. Since then I've been a nightly, diapered bedwetter, and I couldn't be happier.

I know just how you feel I am so much happier now I wet the bed again.

On 11/06/2015 at 1:44 AM, ghostie said:

*raises hand* I can't remember ever waking up in a dry diaper. I did go through a period where I was more upset because of being afraid of people finding out but now i don't really worry about it. :)

I couldn't care less who knows now. I wet the bed so what is my response.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been a bed wetter but, as strange as it sounds, no one ever told me I was Incontinent until after I was Hospitalized back in 1990. Looking back on my childhood I have to admit that even though I hated having to wear diapers I really Lucked Out growing up in a small town where everyone knew everyone's business. So even at an early age I understood that I wasn't the only kid in town being diapered for pants or bed wetting but with me there was a twist in the way I looked at or (more accurately) felt the problem.

Because I was Incontinent and couldn't Feel that I had to pee I would just start peeing. All the talk about feeling this certain way or feeling an Urge to pee or poop never made any sense to me and for some reason, only my Child Mind knows why, I thought that because I couldn

Edited by skizics
spelling
  • 4 months later...

I did frequently when I was a child, but it has been an on-again off-again problem for me. Some mornings are better than others. I can go a week or two without a problem. Then, yucky! I simply put on cloth diapers and plastic pants and not worry about it anymore.:huh:

2e4e7b6b748e90d41ca7eb6410dd74dd.jpg