LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wanted to share some news with yall

BriGuy

So, a couple of weeks ago my wife comes to me and says, "im late." To which I replied late for what? Hah turns out after about a year of trying my wife and I are expecting our first child. We are so excited about taking this next journey in our lives together. Ill admit Im a bit scared as well but looking forward to being a father.

Looks like my diaper expense is gonna go way up!! :P

• Like 2

Wonderful news, Brian. Congratulations to you and your wife and enjoy the journey into parenthood. As a father of 4, my wife and I have relished our roles as parents through the years, it is not always easy nor appear rewarding, but the highs far exceed the lows. Yes, your diaper budget will increase, but that is a good thing. Our kids are now young adults and leaving the nest, so we are looking forward to our alone time again to enjoy our ABDL lifestyle without locking the door ;).

Congratulations to you & your wife. If you've ever seen the movie "Fever Pitch", Being told that "I'm late" is exactly how the news got broken between the two actors in that movie.

I didn't do it, it's not my fault! I've been down here the last year! :P

Congrats I guess....now you have to share all your toys with the 'real' little one! :P