LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Christmas tree

I almost skipped putting up a decorative tree this year due to my surgery. Someone at my work let me borrow a 2ft tree they had instead. It was an easy fake one that you plug in and go. I think I'm going to start using one like that from now on too.

You are missing 3/4 of the fun: putting it up and decorating

Also; yesterday I got a pure white one that is about 5' that someone was being discarded. I plan to use her for a Fairy decoration, probably a MISTRESS WINTER tree

Look at this and see what other name christmas tree lights are known by

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_lights

Well it looks as though my use of tiara ornaments with trational lights is not that far off. Joanne? Rachel?

I do believe your idea of "fun" is not the same as mine. That has always been the worst, biggest chore, for me.

Maybe that is because I am a Little Girl

Think of it as a chance to be creative.

A 5 year old would think of it as enjoyable just for the chance to be doing something in a happy place as part of playing

The other day I found a newly-discarded white tree. I was with someone and she said that to just discard something that was, apparently new, was "sad" and she wished she could take it but could not. I felt sorry for it and took it myself. I will do something with it. Decorate it in pink, crystal and gold and it will beocme a Fairy tree of some kind. as I said, a Mistress Winter tree, probably. I shall ask Lady Flower (Flower Fairy). I am sure she will help or maybe Lady Tiara: she likes me very much

UPDATE: instead of pink and gold, I maybe should use metallic blue and silver to mathc Mistress Winters colors