LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Contest II (Blowing out the year)

Repaid1

There is to much dust on the silly thing to begin with! :P I am sure some of the holes might be clogged :P

So I'll guess 314159...yeah, that should do it ;)

Yeah right, It's a week old...but is my go to to fall asleep...winter or summer I have to have the fan on high and droning away to sleep through the night. ;) Burnt the bearings up on last one :P

Yeah right, It's a week old...but is my go to to fall asleep...winter or summer I have to have the fan on high and droning away to sleep through the night. ;) Burnt the bearings up on last one :P

However, to update if someone hits the nail on the head I will declare a winner, but if someone just gets close I will announce on the first.

Just curious, has anyone gotten even somewhat close?

I'm going to have to guess 736, but if you are counting the really small little holes on the corners than I'm gonna guess the total is 744, but there might also be 8 more holes on the back side rather than the front side, but I can't tell. If thats the case its 752, but I'll just go with my final answer as 744 because its in the middle of all of my guesses...744 that is my final answer.

Sorry wasn't looking at the thread for a bit as I was out of town.......Am Locking the thread as I believe we have a winner...I have it wrote down at my house and will be there shortly (Tonight) if it isn't a winner like I thought I will unlock thread. Thanks to all that joined in and Congrats to the winner :huh::)