LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies

DailyDi

Man I wish those lower tapes were positioned....actually low. Having them too high like that means they will certainly leak on me around the legs long before they reach any kind of capacity. Too bad too, I like their design otherwise.

Yeah it seems that all those companies are going to the same manufacture and using the same machine(s). I understand there probably is 2 maybe 3 machines over in china that have a diaper machine for adult diapers but It's a shame really as it couldn't be that hard to adjust the run to lower that bottom tape at least a inch so that the top tape and bottom tape are the same distance from the upper and lower edges respectively.

Yeah it seems that all those companies are going to the same manufacture and using the same machine(s). I understand there probably is 2 maybe 3 machines over in china that have a diaper machine for adult diapers but It's a shame really as it couldn't be that hard to adjust the run to lower that bottom tape at least a inch so that the top tape and bottom tape are the same distance from the upper and lower edges respectively.

I didn't say that there were two or three companies "offering" the diapers. I said there are about 2-3 actual companies making them for every one. You can see that from the pages that list adult diapers from China in bulk orders, they all list manufacture, and there aren't that many. The system cost 100's of thousand of dollars too...now granted that doesn't count baby diaper manufactures. And the machines don't use dies to place the tapes. Regardless of all that, about 5 new diapers have hit the market here recently, and all suffer from wrong bottom tape placement and as far as I have seen, placing them all at "about" the same place. SO it's easy to see that the sellers are receiving the same cookie cutter diaper and fail to make the adjustment on the final run...except one. So the machine is easily adjusted. ;)

Gary with xpmedical told me he had this exact problem while trying to improve his absorbency plus diapers. His supplier didn't want to change their dies to put the tapes lower on the side panels. Eventually he did get them to change it, but a few people who don't know what they actually need had complained. He quickly put the tapes up too high again after that, which of course ruined the diaper's fit. Too bad too.

• 3 months later...

What kind of dollars are you talking about for a minimum order for custom adult diapers? Was always curious just how hard it is financially to break into the market...

I mean are we talking tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of dollars for a minimum order?

Could be a fun business to get into...

If you're realistically wanting to get into the diaper making business then you are going to need something that is actually different from everyone else.

Simply putting some prints on a mediocre diaper that fits like everyone else's is just going to add another diaper on the market that fits like everyone else's. If you're going to do that, then you'd better also expect to offer them for the same price or they will never sell.

Alternatively, find an actual need for a diaper that isn't being fulfilled very well right now, and get into that part of the market.

I for one can say there are NO printed diapers out there that are also great at absorption, fit, and minimal leaks. Right now, only confidry24/7 really fits that description (with Northshore supreme in a very close second). Neither of these two have a printed version.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my samples of Snuggies Waddler, S.ex, and Overnights. Good diapers. The S.ex and Overnights are a bit thicker and hold a bit more but not as absorbant as myfav diaper. Here are some pics.

North Shore Care Supreme vs. Snuggies S.ex. Both size large. Note the North Shore Care Supreme is bigger and will definatley absorb alot more.

Holy cow! Those are both size large? That's a crazy difference.

I got our overnight waddlers and they are totally different than the waddlers. The thickness for starters is probably the same as abena. The whole diaper is most plastic and crinkles a lot. The tapes are an example to all diaper companies how tapes should be. Had to use a blow torch to change my wife! We noticed they made her waddle! Great diaper in my opinion

^^ Adorable Pic!!! ^^ :thumbsup: I 'might' have to look into ordering some of these.... but only if they come with a pretty girl :blush:

^^ Adorable Pic!!! ^^ :thumbsup: I 'might' have to look into ordering some of these.... but only if they come with a pretty girl :blush:

Well There ya go, somebody didn't explain the Mod rules to the new Mods. I believe if goes along the lines that if you post a pic of you in a diaper on your first day as a Mod then you are contractually obligated to continue to do so during your term at least once a week? I believe that's how it was :huh:

• Like 1

Well There ya go, somebody didn't explain the Mod rules to the new Mods. I believe if goes along the lines that if you post a pic of you in a diaper on your first day as a Mod then you are contractually obligated to continue to do so during your term at least once a week? I believe that's how it was :huh: