LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you willing?

TexasBabyBoy

now I am just saying this but wow now that is a tough question to answer because IDK because I really don't have someone like that, that would be that for me :( but all I can do is hope that one day someone will be a Mommy or Daddy to me.

I would, if I didnt have a career, or kids. If I was a student, I would familiarize myself with the school options in the other area. I would find out if credits were transferable. As far as being far away from parents and friends, that is what cell phones or skype and vacations are for.

Hell no, I value my friends, my family, my career, my dog, my life to put it bluntly. Diapers, AB play, etc. is just one part of my life it isn't something that defines me. Doing what you described is too much like throwing away my life for a small portion of who I am as a person.

Snugglebear

Not at first, at least not so blindly. I'd insist on meeting with that person first. Maybe stay a full week while you take a vacation from your daily life/work. Put in job applications and see what work might be available for you in that area. Return home after that and then see if you really want to stay with them permanently.

You should never move in with someone if you have only known them online, you need to meet in the flesh and stay together for an extended period before considering moving in together since you will have no idea if you are compatible without testing it first. Dropping everything and moving across the country or World without doing this would be a very bad idea.

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for all the responses! I was thinking that, you had known this person for a while, maybe video chatted, etc. That you had complete trust in them, and all.

I am well aware, of just jumping right into the pool without testing the waters! But many interesting statements!

• 2 weeks later...

That is incredibly hard to answer as I am very close to all my friends ad family and they mean the World to me. Although if I did have the opportunity to be with someone who would love me and care for me forever I would at least have to give it a shot. I wouldn't want to look back years later and say I wish I would have.

Yes and I did. I didn’t have many friends in high school and my parents let’s just say hated me and could wait for me to turn 18 and show me the door. I meet this amassing older gentleman who saved me from the streets and drug and other things. We dated we like to call it and one day ask me to move in with him and be his little girl. First I was like no way, but it was not long and I was in his home. It was the best years of my life. I was encouraged to explore my toddler side to the point that lot of people we would meet for the first time thought I was retarted or something for my age. Dadda and I had this amassing relationship. After he passed I was a total mess never having done anything for myself let alone work. His kids hated everything about me, but even in his death he cared for me with a trust.