LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you start?

Becky

I'm kinda weird as far as how I came to this lifestyle. For so many people it was the diapers, but for me it was baby wipes. I've never been able to pinpoint exactly why or when this happened in my life, but I think it was between when I was 3-4 years old. I loved and still do love the smell of them more than any other smell in the whole world. It's one of my biggest triggers for regressing. For most of my elementary school years, anytime I found myself at a family member or friend's house with a baby, or a day care, I would sneak off to take the baby wipes and smell them in the bathroom. I was caught twice and it was a deeply shameful experience, which I've always suspected is what caused all my ABDL desires to take root.

It was my cousins fault! Lol, when I was 8, we were fooling around at her house. We somehow started playing truth or dare. I dared her to wear one of her little brothers Pull-Ups, and she said she would do it only if I would. I had no idea I liked fdiapers at the time, but as soon as I put one on, it just felt right. We wore it for about half an hour, but it really stuck to me. Before I knew it, I was wearing my younger brothers diapers as often as I could. Ever since, I have been interested in diapers.

I was toilet trained before I turned 3, day and night, yet my bladder was small and over-active mom asked me nicely to wear what she called 'just-in-case' diapers. At puberty I reverted to bedwetting. When I was 21 I lost my daytime bladder control.

I was probably about six or seven and started by making makeshift diapers out of undershirts. Then I moved up to towels covered with garbage bags, often playing "hooky" from high school so I could stay home and really wet them. As time evolved and I bought a house, I learned how to make diapers and waterproof pants that are very baby-like. I now use diaper flannel, Birdseye, and Zorb (for soaker panels). My waterproof pants are made out of PUL. Does my system work? You bet it does!

My best friend got me started in diapers when I was about 6 years old, she asked me if I wanted to wear one of her cousins diapers and I said yes and after that time we would always wear diapers together until I was about 9-11 or so.

and it just always stuck with me

• Like 1

I was the youngest, and my mother used to babysit some neighborhood infants for extra money. Watching her diaper them, I was curious what it felt like, and a little jealous of the attention they got.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the oldest of three amongst my siblings, so my being a curious little tyke and always wanting to make those around me laugh, I stole one of my brother's diapers one day and wore it as a joke. Who knew that fifteen years later I'd be buying my own? lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing but my own wanting to pee myself and wet my bed at age six. I only did wet my bed on purpose once. Then around age 11 I got the idea of diapers and being able to pee in them without being caught. I still don't know why but do enjoy wearing and wetting my diapers.

• Like 1

For the longest time I had no clue what started me on wanting to wear diapers so much. But I recently took a psychology class in school and it talked about how sexual preferences are set by a chemical attachment caused when you are very young and it is nothing you can control. My best bet of where mine came from is that when I was little I spent a lot of time with my grandpa and I always asked him to tell me funny stories. Well this one time he told me a story about a boy that peed his pants in school and I just though it was the funniest thing ever, I would ask him to tell this story over and over again. I was probably 4 or 5 at the time and that is just something I vividly remember. I also recently found out from my parents that when I was 2 or 3 I would get mad at them for changing my diaper and tell them I wanted them to keep it on! (My parents don't know that I wear them it just came up in conversation somehow). So obviously from a very young age I have had some connection with diapers..., anyways years went by and either I forgot about it or it was just a time in my development I didn't really think about diapers or anything like that untill I was 12 and my mom had my youngest brother. I remember seeing her stack up diapers and something in me just really wanted to put one on, so when I was home alone I tried one but it was way to small. I waited until my brother got bigger then tried again and it actually fit, I then wet a diaper for the first time since I was potty trained. This went on untill my brother was out of diapers.... During middle school and highschool I had a hard time dealing with it because I felt like something was really wrong with me and no one else in the world could ever feel like this, but when I got my first smart phone at 18 everything changed. I searched why do I like diapers and then discovered there were a bunch of people just like me... So now today I am currently a college student living at school and wear diapers every weekend Friday morning to sunday night when my roomate goes home.

• 2 weeks later...

Around the age of 4 I began developing an interest in diapers and was fascinated with using them... It was comforting and secure. However I still wanted to be potty trained 100%, and was by 2, and stopped bedwetting by 4. During my childhood it rarely came up, but anytime diapers were around I was interested, but never enough to really explore it.

I have always been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I have many childhood memories of diapers including not wanting to be potty trained and being bribed with a new soccer ball to use the potty! :P I think I started wearing homemade diapers before I was 10 and bought my first pack of diapers by 14 when I biked a few miles to a nearby town to buy a pack of Depends Maximum Protection. Though this was always a part of who I am, I did go through various purge cycles. Typically these were when I would get incredibly guilty and ashamed of my desires. Luckily, as I am going through my late twenties I have come to except that this is part of me but not who I am. I feel the positives outweigh the negatives of this.

I had never really thought of myself as an adult baby but as I have become close friends with an adult baby on here who took me under their wing so graciously, I have begun to explore this side of me. She helped me pick out a wonderful pair of footie pajamas and a stuffed Rabbit that I quickly named Mr. Floppy! As I have begun buying adult Baby memorabilia, I have started to sleep diapered at night in my "Jammies". Not to mention my stuffed rabbit, Mr. Floppy! Just those two items alone have left me sleeping better and put a wonderful smile on my face when I wake up! Since then I bought some baby bottles and pacifiers. I am not really a huge fan of the bottle but the pacifier is growing on me. Needless to say I feel as if I am making a gradual transition into a bit of an adult baby. So far this has been a very positive shift for me :) I hope to explore this more and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

My Senior Year of high school I start to pretty much sneak wearing pull ups to sleep a few times every month or so and then quick take them off early in the morning before my parents could see me wearing them under my PJ's or oversized T-Shirt. Most of the time back them I didn't even go pee pee in them at night. Then I moved out to my own apartment near the college I go to and started to wear them pretty much all the time while inside the apartment. Then I met my ex-girlfriend who pretty much quickly loved taking on the role of my Mommy. It also made for great times snuggling in bed with her in my diaper. Then my ex girlfriend moved into the apartment with me and pretty much took on the role as GF/Mommy full time while we were alone in the apartment until just before Christmas when I broke up with her and she moved out.