LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adults Taste Baby Food

BabyTara

Where do I go to trade up to Alpo or Fancy Feast?

And I used to EAT that kind of stuff? No wonder I an permanently brain-damaged. To think I could have had an IQ of 185 instead of a measley 143!

They told me back then "when you grow up: you'll BEG for liver"

As they used to say "that'll put hair on your chest": Imagine what it would do for the boys

• 3 weeks later...

I tried one of the puddings some years back at the reccommendation of a non-abdl GG and what I said above still stands

My non-abdl ex-best friend used to like the mead sticks. He said they reminded him of the little cocktail franks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will admit to trying formula once or twice--it would have been all right were it not for the aftertaste. I would imagine formula for toddlers would be better, but at that point I was really didn't want to experiment further.

Well, they have something you could use for adult "formula" things like ENSURE, which I do NOT recommend. When I had my second go round with lymphoma, they could not use chemo, having used it once, so they had to go with radiation, which kind of chewed the inside of my mouth up so they gave me some of that in case it came to where I could not eat at all. Blecch! It would have been fine but for the horrible "medicine" taste. I just used it to lose 21 lbs which came in handy. But there might be a halfway decent one of these and you can use that AND derive some benefits

I actually quite enjoy the taste of Ensure and Boost (and Nepro!). It's better when chilled very, very cold. It does taste a bit like medicine (you'd never mistake it for an ice cream shake), but it's not nearly as bad as children's liquid multivitamin.

I spose I am in the minority here but I actually like baby food ad formula. I buy Gerber Stage 3 baby food and Parent's Choice infant formula.

I drink at least 3 baby bottles of yummy warm formula each day. One bottle with breakfast (always Gerber oatmeal pablum and 2 jars of strained fruit).

I have another during my night diapering and one for bed time.

I can safely say I eat at least a dozen jars of Gerber a week. I have eaten it all of my life. I really do like it.

Pottypanties (Karen)