LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oral sex

Tiffany

I have a question for all you sissy's. Wound you give oral sex to another male?

My wife/mistress does not permit me to have sex, so she has a boyfriend she goes to when she wants to be with a real man. Being her sissy slave, I am expected to orally pleasure them both. She says it's the life style I have chosen when I told her I liked wearing diapers and being feminized.

Four years ago she gave me a choice

1. Quit wearing diapers, or

2. Play by her rules

After long discussion, I chose 2. I love my life, but this is not what I would have expected after four years.

I've pleased just about everyone of her female friends at one point or another and was ok with that. I was not expecting to not only watch them have sex, but to go through the humiliation of giving him a blow job. Mistress said "don't let the fact the I have a useless dick make me think that I'm not just a sissy bitch for her amusement"

i did not swallow and was punished. Had to lick his cum off the floor and then do it again to get it right.

• Like 2

Mistress was not at all please with me tonight.

For punishment, this Saturday I'll be wearing my pink dress, a pink diaper, lingerie, the whole nine yards. Told her friends to bring there husbands and boyfriends over so I can get the training I need to please a man orally. What I don't understand is why I'm actually looking forward to it.

in my normal life I'm 100% straight and have no feelings other then normal heterosexual ones but I'm not so sure when in LG mode and I think anything would be possible. I have only been heavily into LG for about 2 years and before that I can not ever remember being open to anything other then a straight relationship.

I am hetrosexual but after doing it a few times, I didn't think it was all that bad. I think it's because I LOVE the whole humiliation aspect. I was dressed like a diapered little whore which really added to the humiliation and I was actually having a good time.

I was rewarded with an orgasm of my own. First one in eight month.

Was caught materbating and that privilege was taken away. If for no other reason, it was worth it just for that.

• Like 2

I have a question for all you sissy's. Wound you give oral sex to another male?

My wife/mistress does not permit me to have sex, so she has a boyfriend she goes to when she wants to be with a real man. Being her sissy slave, I am expected to orally pleasure them both. She says it's the life style I have chosen when I told her I liked wearing diapers and being feminized.

Four years ago she gave me a choice

1. Quit wearing diapers, or

2. Play by her rules

After long discussion, I chose 2. I love my life, but this is not what I would have expected after four years.

Well for one this sounds like a complete horse shit but ill forgo my inkling in my mind saying this isn't a real but someones fantasy.

I don't want to miss lead anyone. For lack of a better term, I am a "sissy slave" to beautiful woman because I want to be. I am reminded that this can all quit at any time. I love my life. I wear diapers 24/7. In addition to diapers, I love being dressed in sexy lingerie, dresses, skirts and women's clothe in general, this is a big turn on for me. I could have right out said no, and everything would have been fine, but I love my submissive lifestyle. Do to the role I have, I've always though about what it would be like to be asked to pleasure another man, when asked to do so, I was more surprised than anything, but deep down, I wanted to try it. She knows all of this because we really don't keep any secrets. We talked Sunday night about her new boyfriend. We discussed it before, and I thought it would be ok. I really didn't like it, and he is now gone. We have tried many things, and if either of us really doesn't like something, we don't continue. Now with that said, there are some things I do have to live with. I wet and mess my diapers. Using the toilet is not an option. When I get changed is up to her. We believe there are some things that I really should not have control over. There are more, but to list everything would take all day. So I'll finish with saying I love the concern you you have for other, and hope I cleared everything up. Didn't mean to steer everyone that far down the wrong path.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not have any attraction to men and love women. On the other hand for some reason I absolutely love looking at cocks and I love to suck them! I crave them in fact. I love the feeling of them in

I never actually done somethink like that, but as a bisexual whose wee wee gets hard for both genders, i would be more than ok with sucking a guy. I'm still a virgin, but pleasuring a man is one of my biggest fantasies =)

• 1 month later...

I am starting to like having a dick shoved in my mouth. My Mistress enjoys watching too. When I do, im always dressed as a girl, nice dress or skirt, bra with nice breasts, and even mak-up. Mistress says it's no different than any other female doing it. I guess I have to agree, just part of the feminizing process.