LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants with wide elastics

I'm looking for a new pair of plastic pants. The elastics on these baby pants pp are too narrow and dig into my legs. Hoping for something with wide and soft elastics. Also want a high back. Any ideas?

A C Medical/RearZ Susan, Christy or Beta come with high-back, wide elastic options. Babykins have wide elastics but they are tight. They are all in my review toward the bottom of the page

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! I've looked into several. Babykins doesn't seem to have a high back option. The Suprima with wide elastics aren't high back either. The Euroflex don't have a high back. The A C Medical pants seem to have every imaginable combination, and have high back with wide elastics. Thanks Christine, I'll probably give those a try!

Something you may like: They alose sell matching sirrts, both full cirlce and A-line, with the Susan and Christy (the French catalog calls them "Suzanne" and "Christine") that, if you buy the longer ones like 25" can be used as babydolls which will give you more protection at night. That is what my babydoll dresses are made from. I sent the original owner of A C Medical one of the early creations and he loved it. They are easy to put on, just put it over the head, bring it down so that the elastic is between under the arms to a few inches above the nipples, then adjust the length by tturning up the top part over itself so that it forms a ruffle

About babydolls

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=31424&hl=babydoll

• Like 1

The LL Medico has a wode overlap of sizes so that you can select one that will fit without biting, like the A C Medical so you do not really need a wide elastic, just one that is snug but not tight. Like the A C Medical, the LL Medico comes in a wide variety of materials and side seam lenghts, up to, I think 16, and crotch widths of up to about 17, so that you can have the advantages of high back

For me, anything but the original materials are too alien and do not "resonate"

I'm a flooder. I was curious how well a thick cloth prefold handled that, so one time I let loose in a dry diaper without plastic pants on. It basically reacted very similarly to if I had wet a pair of undies. Once the local area becomes saturated, a stream forms, so I had to quickly stop myself before I made a mess. And of course, once that part is wet, any further floods will be even more apt to escape. For flooders, I believe plastic pants play a critical role in absorption and leak control, even when a diaper is fresh.

The reason I want a high back, is with the normal back I have to tuck the back of the diaper inside itself to even be covered by the plastic pants. That works okay (barely covers when folded down), but if I try to wear multiple diapers, that is too uncomfortable as I now have a bulge at the small of my back.

It is definitely a possibility that these leg holes are too small, because they feel tight. I feel as if the entire pant is too small. I did not have any cloth diapers when I ordered it and blindly trusted the sizing chart. Next time I'll definitely be measuring with two diapers on, and if there are multiple ranges, I'm going with the biggest one.

As for wider elastics, I hope that would prevent digging in as much, and also hope it would also help control weeping.

Thanks again for the new suggestions! I'll definitely explore everything I'm given.

I am also a flooder. What happens is that the wet gets through the diapers and runs up against the rubber panties. That spreads it along the outside of the diaper and gets absorbed, so the diaper wets from the outside in. That is why I do not have a "soaker" and my diapers are the same thickness all over. Also I want the wet away from that very delicate area of my body as quickly as possible. Soakers make it take longer to leave that area by being thick and absorbant. Rather than having a 2x4x2 it would be better to have 3 layers all around

For me, anything but the original materials are too alien and do not "resonate"

I'm a traditionalist, too, which is why I prefer cloth diapers. However, above all, I'm a pragmatist. Since I wear diapers all the time, I use what works effectively. So, I maintain a selection of cloth and disposable diapers along with a variety of waterproof pants and use what is most effective for each situation.

• Like 1

The differences are based not on "Tradition" vs "Pragmatism" but on the goals, I am not Incontinent, I am LG. You are the other way around. The esthetics and authenticity would be part of the experience and, since they are "what works" they are part of being "pragmatic" for me since they are what would fit in to the timeframeo Equally out of place for me would be a Barbie doll. A "Playpal" doll works because she is not functioning as ":Patti Playpal", but simply as a generic large doll. You do not have those ends. You have other ends, Having a choice as to "when" and "under what circumstances" I have a choice as to "what" that you probably do not have

Actually, you want mesaurements

Waist (from)-(to)

Leg (from)-(to)

crotch wdith at the narrowest point

Side seam at the shortest point or Maximum hip room (this will tell you the largest hip you can have and includes the diapers. It is a function of the side seam length

These relate to diaper coverage and how large or many diapers you can wear using the panties being considered

I'm looking for a new pair of plastic pants. The elastics on these baby pants pp are too narrow and dig into my legs. Hoping for something with wide and soft elastics. Also want a high back. Any ideas?

Try the Gary activewear pul pants. The have forward facing leg openings which fit your natural shape better and thereby require a less tight fit. They also have the pul material wrapped around the nylon/elastic bands which makes them more comfortable and prevents those nylon bands from wicking moisture out.

All Gary and A C Medical, in fact the overwhelming majority of waterproof panties have forward-facing legs

All Gary and A C Medical, in fact the overwhelming majority of waterproof panties have forward-facing legs

Right, but not very many have comfort bands that encase the nylon/elastic bands. I have the same problem with those cutting into my skin, not with the gary pants though.