LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To tell parents or not?

Guest sissyarya89

Guest sissyarya89

So I'm moving back in with my parents in a few months and I was wondering what I do about my diapers...do I tell them about my diapers? Do I keep them hidden? Do I not tell them but not worry about it either and possibly let them discover them? I just don't know what I should do about them when I move in with my folks...they knew I used to wear in high school hell my mom even bought them for me but when she found out I was wearing them for things other than my "needs" she stopped buying them for me. I think they've both forgotten about it and don't remember that at all

Don't tell them. Wear diapers if you like, but just kind of keep it to yourself, wear in your room, don't wear while around them, that kind of stuff. If they find out, they find out - sounds like they'll just have to deal and would be pretty okay with it anyway.

Given they already used to know and didn't care before, I'd guess you'll be safe telling them again.

If you're going to be wearing around them, then they will figure it out eventually. It's always better they find out by you than to let them guess about it by them selves (and possibly come to some wrong conclusion as so many here seem to fear).

Guest sissyarya89

I think what I'm probably not going to tell them but I also don't think I'm going to sneak around the house...I'll diaper up and be me and if they ask if im wearing diapers then tell them yes....it's not like i wear all of the time or anything...so i don't think it'll be such a big deal. thoughts?

Guest sissyarya89

unfortunately war piper my mom says things like that all the time lol. didn't need to know about what they were doing with the nuts but she told me anyways...

So wear them whenever you want but don't flaunt them or ask them to change you and throw them away in your room or outside. I wouldn't tell them either.

Do you use your diapers, or just wear? If you use them, you're obviously going to have to keep from leaking all over their furniture, which means Chux or some similar pad might be necessary to keep it from being stained. You'd most likely have to tell them why the Chux are necessary, and they would probably appreciate how considerate you are.

Guest sissyarya89

@rachel well I do use them but I wear my diapers really thick and know their limits so there's usually very little leaking if any...also all of their furniture is leather so it's easy to clean up if i do leak...

You've been living elsewhere foir 6 years. A lot of things can change in that time and that can happen here too. Your military time had to have shown you that you can control your actions if you want to or you would have washed out there. So you can do thius any way you want and get through it- IF you want to do that ;)

Guest sissyarya89

@babylin They won't benefit by knowing but I will. It wouldn't really affect them at all because yes I would be taking out my own trash. No, I wouldn't be leaving my smelly or dirty diapers out those go right to the trash as soon as they're off always have. I won't be childishly displaying look what I can do but I do wear my diapers rather thick and they are noticeable. So what it does for me is it allows me to not worry about them "finding out" some how. It allows me the freedom of being able to wear whenever I want without that fear of omg am I going to get caught. What's going to happen if I do get caught? It alleviates a lot of stress I have when I wear diapers around others.

I have to say that I think it is an unfair burden to put on your parents. It may be just me but I wouldn't tell my parents about a fetish or my sexually exploits, it is just inappropriate.

Guest sissyarya89

Ok, so those of you that are saying would you want to know your parents kinks and such...My mom says things that no son should ever hear come from her mouth. Secondly I don't view diapers as a sexual thing. I don't wear them as a kink or a fetish I wear them simply because I like to wear them. So I don't see telling them about my diapers as telling them about a kink or a fetish...just saying.

Just because another person has bad tact does not mean you should as well. We as individuals are responsible for how we choose to behavior and interact with others and we should strive to do so in a positive way. Where we are tactful, polite and decent individuals, just as we expect others to be. I for one do not use an individuals transgressions as an excuse for mine. We are solely responsible for our own actions and no one else is.

• Like 3

Just because another person has bad tact does not mean you should as well. We as individuals are responsible for how we choose to behavior and interact with others and we should strive to do so in a positive way. Where we are tactful, polite and decent individuals, just as we expect others to be. I for one do not use an individuals transgressions as an excuse for mine. We are solely responsible for our own actions and no one else is.

I think you hit it on the head there. If you see diapers purely as a kink (as in sexual fetish, ie. you wear diaper ONLY for sex), then by all means you should keep them to your self. If, however; diapers do not have to be sexual for you (though at times they still can be), then they are not a fetish/kink and are a part of who you are. This is when others close to you start needing to know about your diapers.

Still why?

Because when diapers are a part of who you are (more so than just a fetish), how can you expect others close to you to know the full you- without knowing about your diapers.

If you try to keep this part of you hidden then you are denying who you are as well. This will affect your stress levels, as well as your relationships (whether you realize it or not).

You will also be limiting your ability to wear diapers unless you risk them finding out on their own. When that happens (and it eventually will happen) the out come can be much worse than if you had just told them in the first place, especially since you were effectively lying by withholding the truth the whole time.

As an AB there may be some good reasons (and fears) not to tell others close to you, but there are even worse reprocussions to not telling them too.