LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The problem with being a 90's baby

I am from the UK and it's probably safe to say that it took longer for disposables to appear over here, we carried on with cloth "nappies" and plastic / rubber pants for a lot longer.

• 1 month later...

You know, we all go through this "what I've missed" syndrome. I don't know what led me to be turned on by a return to diapers - other than being a bedwetter until I was 17. If only my parents had kept me in diapers, I would have had such more comfortable nights. Wet cloth diapers don't feel that bad. And, if you want to experience it, just do it. I would have gladly laundered my wet diapers. As long as there were plastic pants to keep all my wetness in, I would have been very happy. I am NOW. I can wear what I want when I want and do.

Life is experiencing things. Experience what you want and don't rue what you haven't. You might find you can make up for what you think you have missed. Wet. Feel how it feels. Have a BM. Feel how it feels. Decide what you want to do.

Just be prepared for the fact that cloth diapers and plastic pants - which can be used over and over again - take a lot more work than just untaping and dumping the diaper into the garbage. You will have gone green, helped the environment and rounded out your own experience!

I know my brother and myself wore both. I was born in 80 and he was born in 84. He wore cloth around the house and disposables everywhere else. I imagine it was the same for me. I've tried finding some AIO style cloth diapers, both pull up and snap style. I have not found any I really like yet. If there was some plastic pants that weren't baggy, I'd be willing to try cloth with them. I don't like the baggy look and feel even though I prefer wearing loose fitting pants and "normal" underwear.