LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

Lol. I will always do my best to get updates out quickly. I can promise that this won't end up a dead story. Lots more to come and to be honest the only thing i don't have planned is the end.

Im also considering changing one aspect, basically introducing a new concept, but i don't know if i want to or if you guys would approve.

I love this story, thanks so much for the update. In retrospect I really wish that I could apply what I know now to my childhood bullies, but hindsight is 20/20.

Great update again, I like how the original owners are coming to the surface. It's your story Vampire4 and I enjoy reading ever update, but the kids drinking just doesn't feel right to me, when I asked before if Zeke and Tara relationship becoming sexual, you said no because he is under age, the kids drinking feels like it should be in the same boat as that.

But again it's your story Vampire4 and your free to write what ever you want. Cant what to read the next installment.

Loved this! The tension really wracked up at the end of the scene. Ooh, suspenseful. Loved them getting drunk- reminded me somewhat of some shenanigans I pulled as a kid. XD Zeke was adorable when he was asking Eruca for help with his diapers for his nap. Loved how you showed James differing thought pattern when Edward was coming to the surface. Gives us a glimpse of what's going on with he suppressed souls and how they're interacting with the squatter souls, and also shows us more of Eds personality- and from the little buts and pieces we've seen, my readers impression is this guy is a major schmuck.