LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

This was really good, thank you. I am glad to see the both Zeke and Erica are getting closer to their final catharsis which will allow them to move on and vacate with vessels. My one question is that when they do what will happen to the relationship between the actual occupants of the bodies? Will it continue with the babying?

Well, I know I said it before, but the end really is near. The next chapter will probably be the last. The story has drug on a bit longer than I had intended thanks to the inclusion of Dante. Either way, I'm very excited to wrap this story up. Could anyone tell me how I can put that the story is updated? Everyone else seems to do it but I don't know how. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and are as excited as I am to see the conclusion.

James/ Edward Blackburn

Yeah. Sad to see the story come to an end; however, you've really done a great job at keeping the characters fresh and the pacing steady. Kudos to you. This has to be one of my favorite stories all the way through.

• 3 weeks later...

Erica/Laura Blackburn

8 Months Later

"There we are sweetie. All nice and ready for bed." Erica cooed as she taped up Zeke's nighttime diaper. His week in diapers was a thing of the past, but he still needed them for bed, something Erica was happy for. The boy looked adorable in his diapers, though he hated to hear it. She tucked him into bed for what would be the last time. Tomorrow was the day they had to move on. It had taken a lot of convincing to get Mirah to let them stay until their time was up, but she had finally relented. The last eight months were a dream, as Erica enjoyed every last second with her family. Dante had vanished without a trace, and Mirah and her organization were frantic trying to find him again. While his loss seemed to trouble Zeke, he had been relieved at least to know that his family was safe.

Edited by vampire4
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...