LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

I love this story and while I will sad to see it end, I am looking forward to the conclusion. I am glad you are taking it slow as it is building very nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh, this was good. I am wondering how they are going to handle the moving on of Ashley, does she move on of her own volition or is it an automatic vacating of the vessel, and Maria coming forward again. If that is the case how are they gong to maintain the fiction that they are who they say they are?

• Like 1

Ohhh, this was good. I am wondering how they are going to handle the moving on of Ashley, does she move on of her own volition or is it an automatic vacating of the vessel, and Maria coming forward again. If that is the case how are they gong to maintain the fiction that they are who they say they are?

Maria said "the only thing keeping her here was you two" to erica and james. Or at least something along those lines.

Maria said "the only thing keeping her here was you two" to erica and james. Or at least something along those lines.

I missed that, thanks for clearing that up for me bud.

I want to clarify some things. Due to the traumatic nature of their deaths and the fact that they each were not ready to pass on, our four heros grouped together, sort of out of a sense of familiarity and jumped into suitable hosts.

Ashley has solved her issues, laid aside her guilt concerning her father and has begun to feel a pull to move on. However, she is still connected and bound to the other three. Unless they all fix their issues and accept their fate, she probably won't be able to pass without them. It's an all or none situation.

Hence the moral dilemma with Zeke. If he uses what Dante is teaching him, he might save himself, at the cost of the others, as well as being able to remain himself and not go through the process of reincarnation, in which he would technically be a new person.

• 2 weeks later...

Zeke/ Alexander Blackburn

There was odd amount of disturbingly light chatter at dinner that Zeke found unsettling. Surely he hadn't miscalculated, surely he hadn't misjudged Mrs. Mitchell. She must have called Erica or James by now, told them everything he said. But they didn't seem to act like anything was amiss. It was mind boggling. Zeke had figured that his helpful teacher would have spilled the beans by now and he would be faced with angry cries of betrayal for his collusion with Dante. "Let them hate me." Zeke had thought. "Let them hate everything about me. If they think I'm a lost cause, maybe they'll be able to forget about me and move on by themselves." It had been a rather desperate plan, but he had been sure it would work. He knew he had to come up with something when Ashley had managed to succeed where he and the others had thus far failed. He couldn't allow her to get dragged down when she was nearly ready to move on.