LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

Nah. With Blackburn ' s rampant dishonesty in his own body I might imagine some of those proclivities will come to light. Heck, even Erica's persona might have a few juicy skeletons in the closet because she knows what her husband is doing. Who knows, but where ever it goes it has a logical context in the plot.

Ooh sounds like this story will be getting even juicier. I'm also interested to see how zekes going to handle school. Based off Ashleys behavior so far my readers guess is she will like it xD But the conflict....ooh, I'm all in anticipation!

Lol. My story is riddled with typoes. More than im proud of but i don't feel it takes to much away from the story and besides it's just for fun. I get so excited to push these updates out i don't proofread well enough.

I will try to be more careful though.

Lol. Everything is fine. I know you're doing your best to be patient for the next chapter. I've been busy this week finishing up some annoying paperwork and such nonsense in order to make things better for my family. A great oppurtunity came my way.

I will do my very best to get the next chapter up by Friday.

Yay an update. Enjoyed it as always. I laughed at the lunch lady and I'm wondering what's going to happen next with her and Zeke. And how class is going to go for Zeke. Ash seems to have blended in but Zeke and his book definitely got the teachers attention!