LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

Hey everyone. A couple of things I wanted to point out. I didn't get to edit the last chapter and noticed I failed to mention that James had left for his trip. I apologize for any confusion. To be honest, I had to end the chapter a little sooner than I had intended but I really wanted to get an update out. I'm hoping to avoid such mistakes in the future. Also, As I was re-reading the earlier chapters, I noticed that I messed up on the names of Ashley's brothers. In the first chapter, I gave them names, which I later forgot a gave them new names later in the story. I don't know if anyone has noticed but I'm deeply sorry, They don't have much of a role at this point so I hope you can forgive the horrible typo. I get excited at pushing these chapters out so there are times when I end them too soon, or forget details that I wanted in there. Hope you all enjoy what's coming next.

Yay, two updates in a row! Really digging the character development- I think Zeke is slowlyyyy starting to let down his walls a little ,but he's still a prickly little bugger. Also liked having him run into the lady from the bookstore- and he thought he was going to get away with it, but Tara was on to him about his behavior. XD

I just love your story, it is so well written. The character development is great, Zeke is my favorite, followed by Erica, don't get me wrong the other two in the family are good as well and Zara's development is coming along nicely. I keep checking back numerous times though the day and night just to see if this fantastic story has been updated and I joined up now to leave a comment on your story. Your ability to engage the reader is just mind blowing.

I dislike it when people leave comments on authors stories such as "you should do this to this person etc" so I'm conflicted when I say this

1. Please don't make it sexual between Zeke and Zara

2. Please let Erica and get back in the "grove" if you know what I mean.

3. Maybe Erica can still lactate after all these years, making her and Ashley bond even stronger and before people say that's impossible, my wife still can and its been 10 years and we have been to the doctors and everything is ok.

Keep up the great work

Hifox5

Thanks for the kind words. I love answering questions. First i think you mean Tara not Zara, and i can assure you there will never be any sexual contact with Zeke. Because he is in a minors body im very careful with how graphic things are.

Not sure what you mean about Erica and her groove. Sorry. But there's not going ti be any lactating. I've had this story planned out from the beginning. I have added a few characters along the way, but i still have a focus on where the story is going. To be honest, I've included far, far more diaper scenes than i had intended too, but i wanted an element that would appeal to all those littles out there.

Hope to post more soon, but im so happy you're enjoying it. I hope i can keep your interest.