LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll for 24/7 diaper users - how many diapers each day?

Full time diaper users: how many diapers during a typical day / night?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. How many disposable diapers do you use during a typical day? (1 diaper = one change of diaper)

• 1 daytime disposable
    • 2 daytime disposables
    • 3 daytime disposables
    • 4 daytime disposables
    • 5 daytime disposables
    • More than 5 daytime disposables
    • I use washable diapers
  2. 2. How many washable diapers do you use during a typical day? (1 diaper = one change of diaper)

• 1 washable diaper
    • 2 washable diapers
    • 3 washable diapers
    • 4 washable diapers
    • 5 washable diapers
    • More than 5 washable diapers
    • I use disposable diapers
  3. 3. How many diapers do you use during a typical night? (1 diaper = one change of diaper)

• 1 night-time disposable diaper
    • 2 night-time disposable diapers
    • More than 2 night-time disposable diapers
    • 1 washable diaper
    • 2 washable diapers
    • More than 2 washable diapers

At work, A Molicare Super plus and Abena MAxi booster, or a Comficare M10 and the Abena maxi booster.

when at home usually always cloth diapers - however when having friends or family over, I use disposable at home also. Since my cloth diapers are a bit too bulky and obvious.

I usually get away with two during the day (Your supposed to change every 4-6hr even if the diaper is dry/clean for hygiene purpose) and at night I usually only wear the one,but on occaison I have had to get up at night and change,usually if my bowel has decided to empty it's entire contents while I was asleep,instead of just the usual leakage of a small amount.

A typical day is my night diaper, 1 ATN with a stuffer, after I wake up, and deal with the overnight mess it's an ATN with a booster pad in front, and change every 4 to 6 hours throughout the day... So about 7 total in a 24 hour period... If sick it can go to 10 in a 24 hour period....

really depends on the quality of diapers if i use high quality like northshore, dry247 abena...etc i use 2-3 in a 24 hr period on a good day... however when i was forced to use diapers like attends with wasit band it was a min of 6 up to 10 per day ... and it became clear that the average diaper that cost approx

At the moment i can make it to 6pm with a tena maxi with stuffer, then give myself a few hours in a pull up terry pant, almost always avoid using it though. And a tena maxi plus stuffer with a terry pull up pant over + plastic pants at night.

Get up in the morning, shower and put on an Abena X-plus... that typically lasts from 6am to 2pm at work. Then I change into a thinner disposable, Depend, Attends, whatever I can find on sale... that will last till about 6pm and then it's either another X-plus or cloth diapers for the night.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use both depends briefs and magic medicals premium briefs ( which I find personally better than the M4 from abena. I wear depends at work or when out going to places that I will be away from the house for a long time,only because of the thickness factor, with them I would go through 7-6 in a 24 hr period. When at home or just running quick errands or out on my boat for the day then I'll wear the magic medical brand I can if need be get away with maybe 2 or 3 in a 24 hr time frame but that is only if I wanted to feel the totally swelled up feeling between my legs all day but usually about 5 in 24 ,hrs , when its a work day its usually 2 depends and two of the other one for after work and one for bed

• 4 years later...

I use three diapers in 24 hours. I change in the morning after I get back from the gym (Better Dry with NorthShore booster), I change again around 3 in the afternoon and I change for the last time mid-evening, after getting home. Sometimes, the afternoon change is the booster only. Depends on the kind of day I am having.

It depends on the day, I am diapered for 6 hours,but am changed every 4 hours when my bladder is catheterized because it doesn't ever empty fully on its own despite constant leaking .

I take medications to control my bowels ,they cause 4 sodt movements a day ,if that happens to coincide with when I am catheterized that is 4 diapers and then my over night diaper ,otherwise it's like 9 diapers a day .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've had worsening (now pretty much complete) UI since 2013, and worsening FI (also now complete) since 2014.

I go through about 3 disposable diapers a day, but also use a pull-on cloth diaper outer layer, and then plastic pants. I'll go through about one disposable during the night.

My normal workday routine is five diapers:

Early morning to break time - Tena Slip Super

Late morning until lunch time - Tena Slip Maxi

After lunch to quitting time - Tena Slip Maxi

Evenings at home - Tena Slip Ultima

Bedtime - BetterDry

Weekends are similar, but there is usually one more diaper slipped into the schedule.