LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The firey and diapered wake up call

Hi all I recall a day back in the early 1990's when I had my own apartment and it was pretty nice for the first one I had ever had..I did before that own a house at one time but due to high property taxes on it and crown corporations high utility costs after 15 years it just got to be too much,anyways one Friday afternoon at work I was looking very forward to the long weekend coming up as the next day Saturday I was going to a concert to see the band Z Z top..I had seen them twice before and the shows they had put on were simply fantastic for three Texas rockers and from those two concerts they became my favorite band,but I have so many that I like as I like music a lot.I scrambled to finish off some projects up I had not done in the previous four days,even ones that could have waited..but did those just to make the time seem to go faster and it really did seem to go by that way as it was not very long before I was on my 4 mile drive back to my apartment..it was 4 35 pm,the traffic was very sad..but expected for being rush hour.

Archived