LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Okay. Goodnight." He kisses Charlotte and Evie. Cora snuggles up to Charlotte. "Okay, let's get you to bed," he says to Kristyn. She takes his hand reluctantly and walks upstairs with him. "Why don't you try going potty before bed?" he says, sitting her on the toilet. He sits on the edge of the tub and waits and after a while he hears her pee. When she's done he helps her wash her hands and brush her teeth, then leads her down the hall to the playroom. He puts sheets and a blanket on the sofa bed, laying down a few old towels in case of an accident. "If you need anything, my room is right down there," he says, pointing to his bedroom door before getting her settled in.

Charlotte puts the clothes away and lays Evie down in the travel crib next to the couch which Cora will be sleeping on. "Lie down and go to sleep sweetheart." She says as she goes and lays down on the other couch and goes to sleep.

I sleep in the travel crib peacefully suckling my thumb

Cora soon wakes up and immediately goes to find Charlotte. She goes to the kitchen and breathes a sigh of relief when she sees her sitting at the table. Seconds later Abbie and Caitlin come bounding down the stairs, coming to a screeching halt when they see Cora by Charlotte's side. "Who's that?" Abbie asks, eyeing the newcomer warily.

"Its ok Cora . I will look after your sister. You look after Evie with Caitlin." Charlotte says picking Kristyn up and carrying her upstairs to give her a bath. Once the bath is filled she puts Kristyn in and bathes her. Soon Charlotte gets Kristyn and dries and dresses her. "Go play with your sister and cousins." She says cleaning up.

I waddle around.

Abbie finishes getting dressed and goes down to the living room where Cora and Caitlin are sitting next to each other on the floor, playing with the baby. She flops down on the couch and turns on cartoons. Soon Kristyn comes down, clean and dressed, and pushes her way between Caitlin and Cora not liking another little girl so close to her sister. "Hey, leave her alone!" Abbie snaps as Kristyn shoves her sister out of the way. She gets up and pushes Kristyn over. Kristyn gets up and starts hitting Abbie, but the older girl shoves her again, harder this time, and the four-year-old falls backwards, banging her head on the hardwood floor. She lies there crying loudly. Cora sits by, not knowing what to do as the girls fight, and just holds the baby out of the way. "Don't ever touch my sister again," Abbie growls, sitting back down to watch tv.