LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Charlotte and Colin Kennedy live in rural upstate NY with their 3 daughters - Abbie, 6; Caitlin, 4; and Evie, 18 months. When Colin's cousin, Ella, and Ella's husband, Rob, are killed in an accident their daughters - Cora, 8; and Kristyn, 4 - must move from California to live with the Kennedys. Cora and Kristyn deal with the grief of losing their parents as well as the stress of moving across the country from the only home they've known and must learn to get along with the cousins they've never met. Abbie, Caitlin and Evie must learn to be patient while Charlotte and Colin focus on Cora and Kristyn, helping them deal with their loss.

Colin Kennedy breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped off of the plane that brought him, and his cousin's two young daughters, from California to New York. The flight seemed to last forever - Cora, 8, had been airsick and vomited almost nonstop during the trip while Kristyn, 4, had wet her pants halfway through the flight and then proceeded to throw a two-hour temper tantrum, kicking and screaming as she sat in her damp clothes while Colin sat by, unable to change her as he dealt with Cora, before finally passing out for the last 45 minutes before landing.

(I will play Evie)

I sit in my mommys arms happily looking around and holding on so i dont fall. "Mommy i dont want to go to beddy." I whine as it was bed time and thats where i was heading.

"Baby you can sleep downstairs with me until daddy comes home thwn its up into your bed." Charlotte says to her youngest daughter heading back downstairs after making sure the rest of the young ones are in bed.

"Honey I need to put the baby to bed but she can come up with me." Chatlotte says as she returns her husband kiss. Charlotte heads upstairs to the nursery with the baby asleep in her arms.

I sleep in mommys arms suckling my thumb cuddling close

Colin brought Kristyn to the bathroom, removed the wet clothes, and wiped her off. "I'll be right back," he said, and tiptoed into Caitlin's room to grab a pair of panties and some warm winter pajamas. Returning to the bathroom he got Kristyn dressed, then went to find his wife. "Honey, I'm gonna go get our luggage out of the car and clean the seat," he said, setting Kristyn down. "She used the toilet just fine the whole time we were in California, but she had an accident on the plane and another one in the car. Not sure what's going on so just keep an eye on her."

"Good luck with that. She hasn't said a word all week," Colin said as he came upstairs, dragging his and the girls' luggage. Kristyn went to his side, relieved to see a familiar face. "Come on, let's find something to eat." He took her hand and led her to the kitchen, Charlotte and Cora following them.

"I know that, honey, but it is normal for children to regress in stressful situations. Let's just give her some time to get used to us, okay?" In the kitchen her grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter. "You want this?" he asked Kristyn. Still sucking her thumb she reached for it. he peeled it and handed it to her. "That's about the only thing I could get her to eat all week," he said to Charlotte.

"No melon, but she wouldn't eat cheese when I tried." Colin poured a cup of milk for each girl as Cora sat quietly waiting for her chicken nuggets. "Wouldn't know it to look at her, but this one will eat just about anything," he said, tousling Cora's hair. The girl was tall and thin, with almost no meat on her bones, but she never failed to surprise him with how much food she could put away in a sitting. "I'll be right back," he said, hearing the baby cry upstairs. He ran up and scooped her out of the crib, hugging and kissing her. "I missed you so much!" he said, cuddling her as he carried her down to the kitchen.