LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting without a diaper

krone6

I've been wearing diapers every night for the past year aside from a few occasions and will soak my cloths every morning with just 4Oz of water before bed, though I still hold it in and wake up to a full bladder when not wearing. I've read a bunch of threads on this forum and looked around elsewhere, though I can't seem to find much on this type of bedwetting as other topics focus on wetting your diaper, not when out of one. I am looking for some good practices to do and seeing if what I am doing currently doing may or may not be worth doing.

If you can wet your bed and get used to sleeping in it once wet then this is bound to help you reach your goal and become a true bedwetter. Most people find wetting easier once already wet.

Thanks for replying, that answers a ton of questions. Though what about the hypno part and how I am going about it? I read some people listen to baby-pants' bedwetting one overnight though it has an awakener in it. Is it even worth doing that? Also is it worth wetting my bed during the hypno?

I used to be the same way, after years of the occasional wet bed, and being overly tired, you just learn to accept the situation for what it is. Others will be less likely to accept it, while still others will accept it even more. Krone6 obviously accepts and likes what you don't. That makes him different, not wrong on something that you think sucks.

I used to be the same way, after years of the occasional wet bed, and being overly tired, you just learn to accept the situation for what it is. Others will be less likely to accept it, while still others will accept it even more. Krone6 obviously accepts and likes what you don't. That makes him different, not wrong on something that you think sucks.

Thanks again for the replies. It's pretty ironic of a problem, though I'm still trying to get around to starting to not wear each night for at least a week straight at this point. After more than a year it's not only become habit, it's become an emotional need of sorts since a night without makes me sleep horribly.

I wonder if you could progressively reduce the amount of protection you wear? As more and more nighttime wettings result in leaks and a wet bed, maybe your mind/body will get used to it and you will start wetting no matter what you wear.

I wonder if you could progressively reduce the amount of protection you wear? As more and more nighttime wettings result in leaks and a wet bed, maybe your mind/body will get used to it and you will start wetting no matter what you wear.

That may work though I found my mind doesn't like leaking. Once I leak out of a diaper I get way more stressed compared to wetting my bed outside of a diaper or waking up in a wet diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Wrap you matteras in thick polythene available from any good building supplies store and then put a terry towel cover over that. Your matterass will never get so much as a wiff of pee anywhere near it.

The above is effective but noisy- it's what I do because I'm cheap and I sleep alone so nobody else knows anything. A shower curtain works equally well ;) I recall there being several specific recommendations in the "Incontinence Medical" forum but I can't point you to those threads; you'll have to dig them out on your own :whistling: Many incontinence product suppliers have plastic or rubber sheeting available but maybe the best solution is a waterbed- kind of hard to get it wetter than it already is :roflmao:

Since we're on the topic and I'm looking at trying to start bed wetting again, any suggestions for top-of-the-line mattress protection? I'm talking the equivalent of dipping it in liquid latex..................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There's various kinds of mattress protection that's pretty easy to buy. Growing up my mom used a rubber sheet for both me and my brother. She put an absorbing pad over it. Later when I lived on my own after ruining a couple mattresses I started buying fitted plastic mattresses protectors at a local department store. They're pretty effective but they do dry out and crack after a while so have to be replaced in order not to leak onto the mattress.