LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Call for Respect for Religious Beliefs

Dr_J

First off, I'm sorry in advance if this isn't in the right place, but I wasn't sure where to put this. Still, I feel this needs to be said.

Don't hate on the Pastafarian religion. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a mighty being. "I think the Pasta, and the Sauce, and the Meatballs, for they provide me all my needs." ~ From the official prayer to the flying spaghetti monster.

One could make the argument that they find it derogatory that everyone in the chat room does not thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for allowing them to have the internet as soon as they enter, for it is he with his noodly appendage that orchestrated for the internet to be created.

• Like 1
Guest YoungZeppelin

BREAKING NEWS!!! Someone on the internet said something that someone else doesn't agree with.

I think I say much worse things in the chatroom, where's my thread?

Then a hockey game broke out!

This is what makes us unique and different. We have a love of diapers and we are diversified enough to come from all walks of life, races, creeds and color/colour. Each of have our own beliefs and a chatroom is not a place to make a stand or soap box for anything other than what the chatroom is for; i.e. discussion of diapers and the lifestyle.

If someone offends you by their speech, then ignore them or leave. People will antagonize any one they feel they can get away with it. If you stand and fight, it's you that looks like the idiot to every one else.

I too would be offended by the use of any profanity and or obscenity using that to me just indicates a lack of education and couth, but that's my opinion and another reason I don't go into chatrooms any more.

If some one does not have anything good to say, Personally, I think they should keep they mouths shut and their keyboards silent, but again, that's me. Who am I, some one with an opinion, that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1
Guest YoungZeppelin

that double standard sounds a lot like how in schools you cant have prayer, unless you are muslim in which case its somehow allowed, since when is a muslims faith any more important than a christians? i dont get into religion anymore but i still see something wrong there, and here if there is a rule about respecting others it should be upheld like a law, break it and get dealt with, and if someone attacks you because you tried to address it with them, they shouldnt get a pass.

You can pray anywhere no matter what religion,public schools cannot force it . ..

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=ipchat

Read the second bullet point. rustypins also nailed it on the head. I politely approached the individual and was treated with disrespect as a result. If someone made a discriminatory comment about an individual or a group of people, they'd most likely be banned or be told to quit it, then would be banned if they persisted.

If the rule is flexible, then it shouldn't be a rule at all, and everyone should use their hippocampus if selective respect is going to be the norm.

From what I have seen, some peoe used a huglely common expression that you didn't like and you told them they could not say it bececuase it offends ur religion and they pulled a lol and sarcasim reply..

Kk first off this has NO comparison to gender/lbgt issues... Those are not beliefs but personal attributes... Religion is nothing more then a personal belief, aka, opinion, and people have the right to disagree whether you like it or not. Now unless someone blaiently harrashed you with true malice because of your religious beliefs then yeah it needs to be dealt with, but if you cannot agree with someone's choice of word solely based off the fact that your religion doesn't like it...then the only problem is u throwing your religion in their face. Why would anyone else have to adhear to your religious ideals and apologize for talking in a conversation that obviously had nothing to do with you in the first place...

Religion needs to be kept out of this site, too much variety and possiblity of people being offended over nothing.

• Like 1