LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare mobilw in japan

Hey guys will be traveling to Singapore japan and south korea for a total of 16 days was wondering if molicare movile pull ups were able to be to buy at in japan as i dobt want my luggage to be half or full of underwear thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I live In Japan, I have yet to see any molicare, your best bet is to buy adult diapers from the store, the brands there are good but make sure you buy insert pads for the diapers as well if your a heavy wetter like me.

I'm planning on my 15 year wedding anniversary by taking a trip to Japan (in April 2016 so still a ways out). I plan to only bring a few diapers with me and buy more when I get to Japan. Any really good diaper brands I should go for?

• 2 weeks later...

I wear Nepia (http://www.nepia.co.jp/tender/product/tape_habahiro.html) which i would recommend as all-around best. I have worn Molicare when i lived in the US although they are not available here in Japan as far as i know, but Nepia are comparable in terms of comfort and safety. This time of year (winter) i wet all the time and i haven't had any problems with them.

I spent the week before Thanksgiving in Shinjuku, and I could not find any stores with IC supplies. Good thing I had my nighttime supplies packed with me. What stores will carry these?

• 2 months later...