LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best way to de-hair diaper area?

As always some good advice.

I tend I shave every 2 days as if I let it grow to stubble it becomes itchy and sore and then I get really pissed off!

A scratchy ball sack is like tooth ache. It's like a dull constant pain in your ass, so to speak.

Plenty off hot water, foamy soap and a good razor will work fine.

I started shaving that are last month and I love the way it feels but For me it seems that after a Few days it really starts to itch down there due to stubble or something. What do you guys do to deal with this? Or is this something that will rectify itself after doing it for so long?

Yea trimming is the way to go at least in my experience. I've tried shaving, waxing, hair removal, etc but no matter what I'd get some sort of really bad irritation since I have super sensitive skin. Just getting a close trim works great for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if any one has tried the new device that is advertised to remove body hair as if you were receiving a "waxing". It is called the "No No Pro". It is about the size of a cigarette pack and you wave it over the hair to remove unwanted hair. I think it actually burns off the hair.

Just wondering if any one has tried the new device that is advertised to remove body hair as if you were receiving a "waxing". It is called the "No No Pro". It is about the size of a cigarette pack and you wave it over the hair to remove unwanted hair. I think it actually burns off the hair.

I like shaving the genitals area but keep the hair everywhere else. Having the genitals clean makes clean up a lot easier and other "activities" are easier. However if I shave the whole diaper area I find that when I sweat everything gets sticky and feels terrible, so I prefer to keep some hair down there so it can take care of that.

I like shaving the genitals area but keep the hair everywhere else. Having the genitals clean makes clean up a lot easier and other "activities" are easier. However if I shave the whole diaper area I find that when I sweat everything gets sticky and feels terrible, so I prefer to keep some hair down there so it can take care of that.

I use a little battery powered trimmer about once a week.

I have been thinking of getting lasered for a while, but haven't found the right place or the guts.

Not quite sure how to approach that interaction.

For those who want to know. The No-No and similar devices use a hot element to burn hair off just below the surface of the skin. The light is just to indicate the element is on.

They have issues just like shaving and will work better for some than others.

I cannot shave smooth, too many ingrown hair problems, so that tech is not for me.

A cheap and effective way to avoid the itch from shaving is to use an underarm anti-perspirant over the area. Trust me, it works!!

Also, shave often but not daily. Wait a week inbetween shaves so you're actually shaving a bit of length. Shaving a day or two apart, especially when the hairs are just starting to resurface will leave you with some razor burn.