LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a little help in cleaning up the mess

I guess I'll start this off with a little back story.

I'm paralyzed from the chest down, and that has also left me completely incontinent. after a lot of trial and error in trying to control my incontinence I decided diapers are the best solution for me right now. I really do try hard to only pee in my diapers, my bowel program has really suited me and I don't have too many accidents with poop.

one of the biggest hurdles with me wearing diapers is changing. after a lot of trial and error I found a way to change in my car. I find this works fairly good in the fact that 99% of the time I have my car with me or very close to me. when I am at work, I simply wait until my lunch break then go to my car to change.

in a very unfortunate turn of circumstances yesterday well on my lunch break I started smelling poop as soon as i started to change. as it turned out I had some diarrhea, and the seat in my car suffered the worst. I called work from my cell phone and explained very discreetly that I was going home and would not return from lunch break. I got home took a shower clean myself up, but then comes to clean up the car I used some tuff stuff to help clean the seat. and at the time I really thought I had it all cleaned up. but today I went to get into my car and I could still smell poop, although it was faint I could still smell it.

this is my question to you guys. what do you think would be the best to help get rid of the smell? I was thinking to maybe buy a bottle of Febreeze and soak the whole seat, maybe that would work the best I could come up with I'm hoping you guys have a solution that works.

any and all ideas are greatly appreciated

We bought a house that had dog urine smell bad in it. Spayed the floors with vinegar. Smell is gone. Maybe that will help. Also a suggestion keep a chux pad on the car seat for future accidents. Cuddos to your still working as well. You can over come any obs-tickle life throws at you.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Clean with vinager and leave baking soda in ya car in a cup or bowl and maybe febreeze once a day. Don't use chemicals too much being that the sent goes away fast and can leave resedue and ruin the seats.

If you grill w/ charcoal, A detail shop friend uses them in a car to absorb odors, He puts about a 1/3 -1/2 bag around in the car for a day or 2, All odors are gone. They are reusable after using in a couple cars, he grill w/ them.

If you grill w/ charcoal, A detail shop friend uses them in a car to absorb odors, He puts about a 1/3 -1/2 bag around in the car for a day or 2, All odors are gone. They are reusable after using in a couple cars, he grill w/ them.

imagine grilling with charcoal that has absorbed fecal odors.

just an update, the vinegar worked good, but now due to a spill in the trunk my car smells like kerosene!

thank you to all that suggested a solution to my problem. by far the most common suggestion was the vinegar so that's what I tried first.