LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I find it amazing that people can wear a disposable at night without serious leaks. Mine were so severe--even using boosters or baby diapers as soakers--that I quickly had to switch to cloth and plastic pants. I've tried using plastic pants over the disposables, but they didn't seem to help much. Then again, I haven't tried Bambinos or any other decent diaper--I'm pretty much stuck with the med supply store Attends, since that's what I can afford.

I know my experiments are not scientific because I'm not drinking exactly the same amount of water throughout the day/night and I'm not drinking it at the same times, etc.

I've always found that when testing any diaper that I can't get reliable results just wearing one or two. The reason being is that yeah our bodies and how much pee we produce will (sometimes subtly, sometime greatly) change from day to day.

I'd recommend you stick with the same diaper setup for 3-7 days/nights in a row. Average your results from that, then decide if a different setup is warranted. Constantly switching your setup around will only produce mixed results.

I've always found that when testing any diaper that I can't get reliable results just wearing one or two. The reason being is that yeah our bodies and how much pee we produce will (sometimes subtly, sometime greatly) change from day to day.

I'd recommend you stick with the same diaper setup for 3-7 days/nights in a row. Average your results from that, then decide if a different setup is warranted. Constantly switching your setup around will only produce mixed results.

Okay thanks for the advice, I will try that! I have to admit I was eager to try out all my new diapers, that's part of why I've been switching lol. But I've tried them all now so I can stick with a routine for a bit.

Woke up this morning wet for the 1st time, I have wanted to do this for months, now I've done it Am I sad to be excited about it?

Woke up this morning wet for the 1st time, I have wanted to do this for months, now I've done it Am I sad to be excited about it?

Not at all. I love to wake up wet. Then again i've wet the bed for as long as I can remember, and i wet less frequently now. In a way its a good thing I guess.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I decided I really wanted to wear diapers for the night, so I did, and woke up wet in the morning with no recollection of peeing consciously. Maybe I just woke up, peed and went back to sleep without remembering, but the thing is the iD Slip Super X-large i was wearing was pretty damn soaked mid-back to front, that must had been more than one wetting. Luckily did not leak.

I've

I woke up soaked to the bone, bed was also wet from diaper leaks.

I went to bed in a disposable with a clothdiaper and plasticpants on top, but I was wetting so much, that everything was incredible wet when I woke up, Wife told me, that the bed was also wet.

Am I finally a bedwetter...well I don't know, because it isn't consistent, yet......some nights, I don't wet, while others I go one or two times.

I usually wake up with a strong urge, and wet my diaper and drift back into sleep.

• Like 1

After 3 sphincterotomies you'd think I'd finally be able to join this crowd, but nope. My sphincter is still able to automatically clamp shut all on its own. I did wake up to wet once last night, and again with my alarm. Both times I had the usual urges. Darn, you guys make me jealous. I swear I'll get to a point eventually when I'll wake up well rested and in a mysteriously soaked diaper.

I've only awakened wet once in the past week, so I share your frustration, BabyBrian. The mornings I wake up wet, I have no idea what I'm doing "right." I've often wondered if it's the fact I still have bowel control that's inhibiting me (in other words, the fact that I'm still at least partially continent). Someone (BlakeJordan, I think) told me I didn't have to become bowel incontinent to wet consistently at night, but in my case, I have the feeling it might help.

For the first time in a long time, my diaper leaked big time last night. Really soaked the bed. Thank goodness for my waterproof mattress pad!

I always wake up pretty wet.last night I used two adult cloth prefolds and 4 toddler prefold cloth diapers as soakers.covered with pull on plastic pants.i slept about 11 hours.when I woke,i wore this diaper 2 more hours had coffe and breakfast.i was soaked end to end and through and through but it still felt good,warm and squishy.