LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I never rush to change unless my nappy is leaking badly.

I like to keep my wet diaper and booster pad on as long as possible during the day. I like the way the combo feels as I move around my house.

If you get tired of wearing plastic pants, especially during warm weather, you might try sleeping on a washable waterproof pad. I have a 3'x5' pad from NorthShore Care Supply that works very well. I'm careful to dry it on the Delicate setting after washing it. I think heat damages waterproofing on fabrics.

I've got a plastic backed mattress protector but never thought about getting a pad, I bet a pad is easier because you don't have to fit it back over the mattress after you've washed it. Might have to look into one, thanks, but I can't get mine from NorthShore because I'm in the UK. Also... After the last time I posted, I had a lot of pee pour out of my diaper and plastic pants and all over my bed!! It was a huge puddle like I hadn't been wearing a diaper at all. Terrible lol. I was so shocked to roll over and feel that my bed was wet.

I've got a plastic backed mattress protector but never thought about getting a pad, I bet a pad is easier because you don't have to fit it back over the mattress after you've washed it. Might have to look into one, thanks, but I can't get mine from NorthShore because I'm in the UK. Also... After the last time I posted, I had a lot of pee pour out of my diaper and plastic pants and all over my bed!! It was a huge puddle like I hadn't been wearing a diaper at all. Terrible lol. I was so shocked to roll over and feel that my bed was wet.

As much as I enjoy wetting my bed, I don't often do it because of the cleanup required afterwards. Wetting my pad feels just as good, although not quite so naughty, and it's much easier to throw into the washer and dryer (on Delicate!). I'm sorry that you accidentally wet your bed and didn't enjoy it. I gather that waking up in a wet diaper is your thing. Does the helpless, childlike nature of doing it thrill you?

As much as I enjoy wetting my bed, I don't often do it because of the cleanup required afterwards. Wetting my pad feels just as good, although not quite so naughty, and it's much easier to throw into the washer and dryer (on Delicate!). I'm sorry that you accidentally wet your bed and didn't enjoy it. I gather that waking up in a wet diaper is your thing. Does the helpless, childlike nature of doing it thrill you?

Yeah I prefer to wake up in a wet diaper, not wet sheets :) and exactly, the helpless, childlike nature of it. and it feels nice.

I've just ordered a bed pad, I wasted no time lol. I did some research and I ordered one that's designed to fit a double and has flaps so it will stay in place. It has good reviews. My dog sleeps on my bed with me and we both move around so I think I will need the flaps. I also wanted it to cover both sides of the bed because I've got a bf who sometimes stays with me and I don't trust him to not leak either haha

Great! Please report here on how you like your pad -- and whether you have that same helpless, childlike feeling when you wet your pad, either from leaking or because you slept undiapered and wet it directly. I expect you'll prefer to wake up in a wet diaper, since it will stay warmer. A pad will get cold quickly, just like a sheet.

Great! Please report here on how you like your pad -- and whether you have that same helpless, childlike feeling when you wet your pad, either from leaking or because you slept undiapered and wet it directly. I expect you'll prefer to wake up in a wet diaper, since it will stay warmer. A pad will get cold quickly, just like a sheet.

Rusty,

If you don't want to wear a diaper to bed and wet at night, I hope you don't start bedwetting. Involuntary wetting is not a lot of fun.

However, having said that, I note that you say you get up to pee three to six times a night. That many interruptions to your sleep can't be a good thing. I have urge incontinence and regularly wet during my sleep for many years. As I've gotten older, I have begun to awaken to the stimulus of a full bladder more and more often, to the point that I wet during my sleep only once or twice a month. If I try to get up, very frequently my urge incontinence takes over and I start wetting uncontrollably before I reach the bathroom. But the more serious problem if that getting up awakens me thoroughly so that I often require a half hour or so to go back to sleep. So I've stopped trying to get up. When I awaken to a full bladder, I just roll over onto my back where I can wet without leaking, empty my bladder, and go back to sleep.

So, Rusty, since you are a diaper lover, why don't you wear a diaper to bed and use it to avoid having to get up so often?

t

I always wake up wet now :wub: Very rare is the morning I'm not. And of late there have been more wettings while asleep. I hardly wake to pee anymore and I'm so close to sleep that a lot of the time I can barely recall waking to do that after I wake up soaked. I've had my share of leaks lately too because I've gone to bed in a cheap pull-up and I have adopted the attitude and habit of not trying to control it anymore like I used to :blush: Since I have a ton of the pull-ups left I'm going to start wearing something cloth over them at night; perhaps a pull-on training pant of perhaps a pinned-on diaper. If and as my bed-wetting grows, so will the protection I use; I am not about to lose what I feel is progress being made in the right direction :girl_happy:

I always wake up wet now :wub: Very rare is the morning I'm not. And of late there have been more wettings while asleep. I hardly wake to pee anymore ... If and as my bed-wetting grows, so will the protection I use; I am not about to lose what I feel is progress being made in the right direction :girl_happy:...

I always wake up wet now :wub: Very rare is the morning I'm not. And of late there have been more wettings while asleep. I hardly wake to pee anymore and I'm so close to sleep that a lot of the time I can barely recall waking to do that after I wake up soaked. I've had my share of leaks lately too because I've gone to bed in a cheap pull-up and I have adopted the attitude and habit of not trying to control it anymore like I used to :blush: Since I have a ton of the pull-ups left I'm going to start wearing something cloth over them at night; perhaps a pull-on training pant of perhaps a pinned-on diaper. If and as my bed-wetting grows, so will the protection I use; I am not about to lose what I feel is progress being made in the right direction :girl_happy:

Bettypooh, congratulations on almost always waking up wet and usually not even waking up to wet. I suppose you have explained your regression to sleep wetting in one of your nearly 8K posts. Would you please repeat why you desire to wet the bed helplessly?

• 4 weeks later...