LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

12 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

no diaper last night I woke up this morning soaked even my hair and pillow were wet

Been there done that. I always slept through even when

21 hours ago, steve117 said:

Must get a plastic sheet so I can do that soon

A plastic sheet without a bed pad almost guarantees a piss lake by morning

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Diapered.Cutie said:

I woke up in a soaking wet goodnite in the middle of the night. I changed myself and woke up in the morning nice and wet again! I barely remember wetting during the night. I might just be becoming a true bed wetter and I couldn't be happier!

On 12/06/2016 at 9:03 PM, bedwettersteve said:

woke up soaked an leaked I have a cover on mattress im not changing my sheets just letting them air dry anybody else do that

I only change the sheets if they are soaking wet.

On 19/04/2015 at 4:41 PM, adhb said:

Rusty,

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2016 at 9:03 PM, bedwettersteve said:

woke up soaked an leaked I have a cover on mattress im not changing my sheets just letting them air dry anybody else do that

Yes quite often unless they are soaking wet then they are changed.

I woke up soaking wet this morning and for some unexplained reason it just made me feel deliriously happy. I spent a happy wet hour or so enjoying my wetness. I love being a bedwetter.

I have my under pads and sheets in the wash this morning after waking up and wetting a second time I found my diaper leaked. I think I was pointed the wrong direction.

2 hours ago, dondl2 said:

I have my under pads and sheets in the wash this morning after waking up and wetting a second time I found my diaper leaked. I think I was pointed the wrong direction.

I was in the right direction I just peed a river and my nappy and inco pants just couldn't stem the tide. If I am honest a sort of knew this would happen as I had a nice long pee just before I fell asleep.

I did Saturday, was quite the surprise, normally I wake up and manage to get to the bathroom. But instead I didn't wake up at all. Good thing I been wearing 24/7, was happy I didn't leak as the bed came with the Apartment and I'm responsible for any damages to the mattress.

I put on my last medium ABU Simple diaper with a large NorthShore booster pad last night. I wet it before bed, during the night (awake or asleep?), and since I woke up this morning. I love how bulky this combo gets between my legs when it's soaked!

Hi everyone, yes I too wake every morning in my M4 Abri's soaked I always wear a pair of terry cotton training pants over my diaper and then my high waist rubber pant's, Mommy put them on me every night and like I said I am soaked and love it, can't get enough wearing and wetting. Smiles

• Like 1