LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

20 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I woke up more soaked than usual this morning. That said, I slept great , and thankfully my thick diapers didn't leak overnight.

I always sleep soundly and wake up soaking wet. I usually get the best nights sleep the wetter I am.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I always sleep soundly and wake up soaking wet. I usually get the best nights sleep the wetter I am.

Steve, do you think that somehow the act of wetting during sleep releases tension that would otherwise disturb your sleep?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, gobphus said:

Steve, do you think that somehow the act of wetting during sleep releases tension that would otherwise disturb your sleep?

You could be right. All I know is when I wet I sleep soundly and wake happy.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wetone said:

I wake up every morning soaking wet, sometimes so wet that my diaper slides down off my wet butt

I always wear inco fixing pants and some snug fitting plastic pants to stop that happening. I often wake up with a nappy that is completely sodden and either already has leaked or does so as soon as I move.

Forgot to slip on my plastic pants last night. Woke up to a soaked nappy but fortunately the bed pad caught it all. Not so long ago, I'd change, wash and put on regular underwear in the mornings but now I have daytime accidents so it's a pull up now

On 29/05/2016 at 11:25 AM, Bettypooh said:

Around 3AM I half-awoke needing to pee. Nothing unusual there but for the life of me I couldn't remember if I had on a

1 hour ago, Wet Knight said:

That is why the rubber sheet is there ----- it doesn't matter what you are wearing when you wet.

True, but I prefer not to add to the laundry load. I can if I want to and sometimes I do that :P I just like having that choice available to me though it does reinforce my bad habit of waking at least a little bit to pee :rolleyes: