LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

Have you tried it on a nightly basis, every night, for a decade or more? I have, and I can say it gets old really really fast. I would much rather prefer to just sleep all night.

I have been waking up to pee every night for as long as I can remember, usually multiple times per night, even the past few nights were I had wet spots on my bed, I still woke up eventually to go pee(But I did manage to wake up dry today)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to my urge incontinence I still wake up at night to wet my diaper. I always go back to sleep (or at least try to), then wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. I really wish I could just wet in my sleep for once but even after TWO sphincterotomies I am still retaining pee. It's getting better though and I now dribble a little from time to time. I'm hoping one more surgery will get me opened up and constantly dribbling.

Thanks to my urge incontinence I still wake up at night to wet my diaper. I always go back to sleep (or at least try to), then wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. I really wish I could just wet in my sleep for once but even after TWO sphincterotomies I am still retaining pee. It's getting better though and I now dribble a little from time to time. I'm hoping one more surgery will get me opened up and constantly dribbling.

I'm finding myself to be equally frustrated. If I'm lucky, I wake up wet once a week. If I'm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...