LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

Since September 26 I had to finally realize that I am incontinent (an the help of my doctors treating me saying so) I finally accepted that fact of my life and it is what it is.

One thing I have notice is that I use to get up 2, 3 or 4 times a night to pee or change a wet bed. I finally accepted

Been trying different combination but only two work so far. One was a diaper 4-10-4 from Changing times and that was ok but it leaked a little then the one I found safe in and having dry bed nights is a Super Tena with a soaker from Babykins and the all in one Babykin diaper. With that in place I also wear plastic pants from Gary with another soaker just in case. Now even though I'm soaked in the morning I have started to sleep right through the night with not a wed bed, such a relief. Still am looking for a better alternative and maybe some day through trial and error I'll find the right combination

Was seriously thinking about trying Abena 4 as the reviews I have heard about it sounded great. The Dry24/7 I'll have to look into as well. Want to thank you all for your suggestion and will get back to you when I am able to get them.

Also have anyone dealt with medline products. Medicaid will pay for them here and was wondering how they were. Also been asked to sit in on a visit with a representative from Medline sometime this month so we'll see what happens.

The only thing I don't really care for in a good diaper is the sticky tapes. Much rather have a pull-up that has the same qualities and features as a tape one does. Any suggestions?

Guest YoungZeppelin

Woke up dry, however almost immediately, I wet my diaper, snuggled up for another 10 min. in my now warm and wet diaper.

Those are most of my mornings. Its like there is a door just barely keeping everything in, then as soon as I wake... door flys open.

Been trying different combination but only two work so far. One was a diaper 4-10-4 from Changing times and that was ok but it leaked a little then the one I found safe in and having dry bed nights is a Super Tena with a soaker from Babykins and the all in one Babykin diaper. With that in place I also wear plastic pants from Gary with another soaker just in case. Now even though I'm soaked in the morning I have started to sleep right through the night with not a wed bed, such a relief. Still am looking for a better alternative and maybe some day through trial and error I'll find the right combination

Since September 26 I had to finally realize that I am incontinent (an the help of my doctors treating me saying so) I finally accepted that fact of my life and it is what it is.

One thing I have notice is that I use to get up 2, 3 or 4 times a night to pee or change a wet bed. I finally accepted

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YoungZeppelin

Took a nap, super tired, fell asleep diapered and had to pee bad aswell but never made it to the bathroom. Woke up wet a few hours later. I guess if i fall asleep having to pee, i wake up not having to :P

• 2 weeks later...

Probably good since the alternative is waking up in the middle of the night needing to go pee. I'd take the full nights rest over a dry bed any time.

I would prefer to wake up and not piddle while sleeping.