LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

Just curious. How many of us woke up wet this morning. Wwere you wearing a nappy or did the bed get wet? Perhaps you were ina nappy but wet so much you still wet your bed. Why not share it with us. I was soaking wet as usual when I wok and still haven't changed my nappy yet as it is all snug and warm inside my plastic pants.

I woke up wet this morning in my soaked diapers. I went to bed dry and wet throughout the night. It makes me feel so comfortable and secure waking up in a dry bed, yet having the feel of my wet and warm diapers hugging my body :).

• Like 1

I woke up at 1am with a headache. While I was deciding if I should get up to take something for it I flooded my diaper. It leaked really bad so I just got up, got my meds, and changed my bed pad and diaper. Luckily I managed to get back to sleep around 2am, but I woke up again at 5am and wet my diaper again before I finally got up.

Guest YoungZeppelin

did my usual wake up every few hours (thanks to crazy college kids yelling all night every night, peed, then back to sleep, so i always wake up wet...

Yes I was wet this morning, like most morning. I love being wet but I'm a very heavy wetter, plus a side sleeper so this equals a wet pad and sometimes a wet bed. And would you know it today was wash the bedding wash the pillow and the body pillow and anything else that was on the bed. But hay better in a diaper then soaked and not in a diaper.