LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

8 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

can you sleep in a wet bed once I wake up in a wet bed I cant get back to sleep I got to change my sheets befor I go back to sleep biapers keep my bed dry most of the time but if I drink a lot I have a wet bed I hate that

Totally soaked from my knees to me chest this morning. As long as I stay warm being wet rarely wakes

On 11/8/2014 at 11:12 AM, stevewet said:

I couldn't agree more. If I wake up dry I feel cheated somehow.

Right. Imagine how I feel about having been dry for more than six weeks straight! That's after having recently woken up wetting six nights in a row. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it's normal to wake up with a wet diaper. What gets my attention is waking up dry because that's one of the things I watch for as I tend to get dehydrated... which leads to all sorts of medical complications.

Here's where the Rant begins:

My diaper, the left side of the sweatshirt and sweatpants that I was wearing, and my washable underpaid were all soaking wet this morning. Although my diaper is always wet in the morning, it's unusual for me to get my nightclothes and bed wet. Although I can't make it to the bathroom during the night, a full bladder normally awakens me enough to roll onto my back long enough to wet my diaper in a way that prevents any subsequent leaking. Evidentially, last night I wet heavily while sleeping on my left side. I'm surprised that the wetness didn't wake me up, but I slept through it and was surprised when I woke up wet this morning.

9 minutes ago, bedwettermn33 said:

My bed was dry but errm my diaper not so much it was very saturated with pee

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Same here a very wet nappy both Christmas Morning and this morning too.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

Yep I woke up wet this morning pretty much like the day before and the day before that, I see a pattern emerging. The bed was still dry and that is how it is supposed to be.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I have a washable bed pad and a fitted matteras protector so if my nappy leaks it isn't a problem.

Well I appreciate it if the diaper does what it is supposed to do. Then again if it leaks it leaks it is as simple as that. I would hate it if I have to change the bed each morning or a couple of times per week. Therefor I give it my every effort to contain the urine as fast as I can. I like a soaked diaper and in general I wear it as long as I can after waking up, but I try to avoid a wet bed. I do not use any mattress protectors or bed pads, I

On 21/12/2016 at 2:54 PM, adhb said:

My diaper, the left side of the sweatshirt and sweatpants that I was wearing, and my washable underpaid were all soaking wet this morning. Although my diaper is always wet in the morning, it's unusual for me to get my nightclothes and bed wet. Although I can't make it to the bathroom during the night, a full bladder normally awakens me enough to roll onto my back long enough to wet my diaper in a way that prevents any subsequent leaking. Evidentially, last night I wet heavily while sleeping on my left side. I'm surprised that the wetness didn't wake me up, but I slept through it and was surprised when I woke up wet this morning.

I always sleep right through my wetting every night.

• Like 1

My wife insists that we have a special bedwetting sheet on our bed to handle my occasional bedwetting and rare leaks. I use clothdiapers and plasticpants for nighttime.

She doesn't mind me being a bedwetter as long as I have enough protection on for bedtime, though I still haven't managed to migrate to real sleepwetting yet, that is a struggle. Usually I wake up slightly and wet and then drift back to sleep again.

I would love not waking up but just wet and wake up in the morning feeling my soaked diaper with no recall of me wetting

• Like 1
On 28/12/2016 at 0:16 PM, Inconito said:

My wife insists that we have a special bedwetting sheet on our bed to handle my occasional bedwetting and rare leaks. I use clothdiapers and plasticpants for nighttime.

She doesn't mind me being a bedwetter as long as I have enough protection on for bedtime, though I still haven't managed to migrate to real sleepwetting yet, that is a struggle. Usually I wake up slightly and wet and then drift back to sleep again.

I would love not waking up but just wet and wake up in the morning feeling my soaked diaper with no recall of me wetting