LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Become Incontinent

I've read Doctors advice on incontinence on the internet and think it could be best to do the opposite of what they say to become incontinent or just have a very weak bladder. They suggest strengthening the bladder by holding for longer, and say going too often just in case can make the bladder smaller. How about going for a wee every half an hour and forcing out what ever you can. At night don't drink anything before bed so the bladder won't fill during the night. When you do wake have a wee straight away and go back to sleep. You'll need a nappy for bed.

If you do this for a few weeks the bladder should shrink and you could try going for a wee every quarter of an hour to make it even worse. Once the bladder is very small you won't be able to hold it for long and risk wetting yourself.

Now you need to weaken the pelvic floor muscles. When these are weak you can suffer from stress incontinence which means any stress on your pelvic floor makes you wet yourself. Laughing, coughing, sneezing will cause a leak. As soon as you feel the urge to wee relax your bladder and let it flow out. Don't force it out as you want to weaken the muscles and don't clench like you would to stop the flow. You don't want to exercise the pelvic floor.

Over time I think you'll have a tiny bladder that can't hold much and muscles that aren't strong enough to stop the flow so you'll be constantly dribbling wee into your nappy.

What does everyone think, would this work?

That won't work forcing pee out every half hour does nothing to lose control of the bladder. The best way to lose bladder control is the 12 month program. The trick to losing bladder control is relaxing the bladder and letting the pee trickle out of your full bladder with out pushing the pee out. Eventually your bladder will shrink with the relaxing trick. The other way to become incontinent is to use caths but is dangerous due to the risk of infections.

• Like 1

I've read Doctors advice on incontinence on the internet and think it could be best to do the opposite of what they say to become incontinent or just have a very weak bladder. They suggest strengthening the bladder by holding for longer, and say going too often just in case can make the bladder smaller. How about going for a wee every half an hour and forcing out what ever you can. At night don't drink anything before bed so the bladder won't fill during the night. When you do wake have a wee straight away and go back to sleep. You'll need a nappy for bed.

If you do this for a few weeks the bladder should shrink and you could try going for a wee every quarter of an hour to make it even worse. Once the bladder is very small you won't be able to hold it for long and risk wetting yourself.

Now you need to weaken the pelvic floor muscles. When these are weak you can suffer from stress incontinence which means any stress on your pelvic floor makes you wet yourself. Laughing, coughing, sneezing will cause a leak. As soon as you feel the urge to wee relax your bladder and let it flow out. Don't force it out as you want to weaken the muscles and don't clench like you would to stop the flow. You don't want to exercise the pelvic floor.

Over time I think you'll have a tiny bladder that can't hold much and muscles that aren't strong enough to stop the flow so you'll be constantly dribbling wee into your nappy.

What does everyone think, would this work?

Whatever you do don't force it out but do let it flow whenever you feel the slightest need. Never hold it and soon you won't be able to.

That won't work forcing pee out every half hour does nothing to lose control of the bladder. The best way to lose bladder control is the 12 month program. The trick to losing bladder control is relaxing the bladder and letting the pee trickle out of your full bladder with out pushing the pee out. Eventually your bladder will shrink with the relaxing trick. The other way to become incontinent is to use cats but is dangerous due to the risk of infections.

Yes, using cats to become incontinent

Well you dont have to push, just stand over the toilet and relax. I never push anymore, i let my bladder do its thing and just relax.

People who are trying to become incontinent pee in diapers not the toilet, but you have the right idea with not pushing pee out. You need to relax the bladder.

I have a different set of problems, but among them is frequency and urges. My bladder has shrunk considerably in the past 10 years. At first I was massively flooding my diapers ever four hours or so. Now I normally flood my diapers every 1.5 hours or so (I drink lots of water). So yeah, my bladder has shrunk. In subsequent urodynamics tests I found I will get the urge to pee every 150 - 250 ml. My bladder can hold 400 ml before it gets really painful, and up to 600 ml before the pressure gets to high to go any further filling it (which is several levels higher on the pain scale too).

I have a different set of problems, but among them is frequency and urges. My bladder has shrunk considerably in the past 10 years. At first I was massively flooding my diapers ever four hours or so. Now I normally flood my diapers every 1.5 hours or so (I drink lots of water). So yeah, my bladder has shrunk. In subsequent urodynamics tests I found I will get the urge to pee every 150 - 250 ml. My bladder can hold 400 ml before it gets really painful, and up to 600 ml before the pressure gets to high to go any further filling it (which is several levels higher on the pain scale too).

Brian

The volume you are describing your bladder can hold, are the within the normal range....so your bladder is actual in it's normal size.

150-250 before getting an urge is not normal capacity. 400-600 is normal in capacity, but it should not be accompanied by pain. Believe it or not, but before my car wreck I was in the Marines and could really hold it, probably over 800ml,so my bladder has definitely shrunk.

As far as collective knowledge on this subject, I know of nowhere that has covered this as well as we have here on DD ;) Our search function isn't exactly great (it can be downright awful actually :( ) but some digging and reading the "Incontinence-desires" forum will show you much more on the matter than what the Medical sites online will:P

As far as collective knowledge on this subject, I know of nowhere that has covered this as well as we have here on DD ;) Our search function isn't exactly great (it can be downright awful actually :( ) but some digging and reading the "Incontinence-desires" forum will show you much more on the matter than what the Medical sites online will:P

Incognito it sounds like what you are doing is working. For some it takes a year to achieve incontinence others longer. It sounds like you are starting to have OAB and some loss of control good work and keep it up.

There are quite a few muscles involved in continence.

All are deep muscles that can be difficult to externally feel.

Continence nurses find out how well they work by getting you to flex them while feeling the strength of the clench around the finger up the anus.

There are a number of exercises that can strengthen those muscles. The opposite exercises can weaken those muscles.

The outer sphincter controls a lot of the contractions of the bladder. If it doesn't clench, the bladder contractions will become uncontrollable and the flow will be unstoppable. OAB will be the result.

The pelvic floor supports alot of those muscles. A weak pelvic floor will make incontinence much more likely. Flex that muscle outward, kinda like pushing your crotch towards you knees, hold for 5 seconds and release, 5 times three times a day.

The transverse pelvic muscle is also involved. It runs between the hip bones across the front, but it's deep under the other pelvic muscles.

Flex it out, like you are trying to spred the hip bones apart.

The bowel is also affected by the same group of muscles.

Take your pick, either clench the butt cheeks in to strengthen, or flex the butt cheeks out to weaken.

Same procedure, 5 second hold three times a day.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

ssdiapers, that takes practice...a month or more before you find yourself going first and noticing second.

Part of the trick is to decide you have more important things to do than pay attention to the signalling from downstairs...that is, keep your calm and carry on!

Disconnection from the area is actually a fairly common phenomenon that results from traumatic experiences like sexual assault.

The person involved no longer wants to know what is happening down there, and ignores the signals.

Eventually a loss of conscious control develops as the brain no longer has a well used pathway to the muscles.

The treatment for this kind of issue is physiotherapy. A continence physiotherapist would teach how to exercise the muscles and repetition would rebuild the pathway to them resulting in greater control.

Intentionally ignoring the signals will eventually have the same effect.

Confusing the brain by going when there is no signal, and ignoring the need to go signal, will produce a situation where the brain no longer knows how much is in the bladder.

This is a very slow progression, and develops over a time frame of 10-20 years.

Retraining would also take a long time. Many months of weekly visits to the physiotherapist and several years continence exercises would be necessary to rebuild control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...