LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLism =/= LGBT

Elfy

If I ever see a ABDL pride march be warned I will seriously bolt on my drag slicks... verify my 100 shot is full and I will rocket from 0 to over 125mph in less than 11 secs through the thick of you all!

• 4 weeks later...

this entire thread saddens me to the core.

I have an opinion on this, but I will not be sharing it with anyone here, I have seen that if you have even the slightest difference of opinion from the OP or some others here, you will be verbally beaten down and how wrong your opinion is will be forced at you aggressively, because choice, freedom of speech and difference of opinion is no longer allowed here.

I never thought I would see such fanaticism and aggression on this site

Sorry to hear that lilfozzy. Hopefully one day you will feel more welcomed by us, just as we want to feel more welcomed by the rest of society.

Freedom of speech only means freedom to tell government to eat a dick but since with is DailyDi site he can be a ruthless dictator and rule with an iron grip but he has be wise in his power and allowed us a safe space to be ourselves without a lot of trolls. People should keep their views to themselves and it would be a better place.

Freedom of speech only means freedom to tell government to eat a dick but since with is DailyDi site he can be a ruthless dictator and rule with an iron grip but he has be wise in his power and allowed us a safe space to be ourselves without a lot of trolls. People should keep their views to themselves and it would be a better place.

I respectfully disagree. It means being able to tell off the government AND also guarantees our right to speak our minds in a public forum and even protest about issues too- so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Since Daily Diapers is a private forum (even though we have an open invite to come and post as we like), DailyDi gets to set whatever kind of dictatorship rules he (and Bettypooh) wants. It's what I call a DDictatorship.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you like in public. It means exactly like I said. You can't go into a mall and scream gun and claim freedom of speech as a defense because it wont work but you can protest a malls choice on policy in a legal manner by speaking out about what you feel is unjust. People confuse freedom of speech to the point of stupidity.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you like in public. It means exactly like I said. You can't go into a mall and scream gun and claim freedom of speech as a defense because it wont work but you can protest a malls choice on policy in a legal manner by speaking out about what you feel is unjust. People confuse freedom of speech to the point of stupidity.

A month seems to be nothing around here, especially with the newbies reviving threads 8 or 10 years old.

As for if I got banned (for whatever reason or if no reason). My only recourse would be to make a case for getting it back and/or appealing to one of the other admins. If no luck on that, then there is no other real recourse. Better to just not anger them (too much).

I wouldn't worry Brian, I've been banned loads of times, well it only started when a certain moderator decided this is a TG site, instead of a diaper site. No doubt the moderators 'white knight' will straight on the PM to them the second this post drops.

I will say i think the admins here for the most part are upstanding people. I am sure if your profile was banned for legitimate reasons you could write an email and get your account activated as long as your last actions wasn't simply just being a douchbag.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry Brian, I've been banned loads of times, well it only started when a certain moderator decided this is a TG site, instead of a diaper site. No doubt the moderators 'white knight' will straight on the PM to them the second this post drops.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

With me these are two different issues. Should awareness be raised for both yes but in different ways. Being ABDL is either a fetish or a comfort to people but it is not the same is being L,G,B or T. It needs some awareness raised about it just as many fetishes do to try and take away the stigma around it as this leads to huge amounts of stress for people in the community. However most ABDLs don't want this to be public knowledge. I'm sometimes a bit perplexed when people feel the need to come out as ABDL to anyone apart from a lover or maybe at a stretch close friends and family. Being an ABDL is a very private part of my life something I will probably only share with a significant other as they are really the only one it concerns. Then there is also the points stated previously that yes I have allot of worries about being ABDL but it doesn't prevent me from doing anything. No one is not going to let me get married because I have a diaper on under my clothes but because I am a lesbian there is many places I can't get marries ( thankfully that's changing in Scotland YAY) and sadly there is many places that being LGBT if a criminal offence. So no it's not the same as being ABDL but that doesn't mean being ABDL doesn't need to have awareness raised about it.

• Like 1

Was reading some of the older posts here. Am I the only ABDL who doesn't want everyone knowing I am one and it's not because of shame it's because this is a deeply personal part of my life in which I feel very vulnerable so the only people I would want knowing about it are thoughs that I really trust and it actually effects.

• Sad 1
  • 2 years later...

Question:

I still can't understand, why do so many here say that ABDL is just a little something, that no one needs to know about, where as being LGBT is a real thing.

My understanding is that LGBT can be hidden, and I could be so offensive and say - hypothetically - that the gays should do their thing in private, as well.

Why does everyone here defend that LGBT may pose publically, but ABs posing publically are just kinky exhibitionits that have a "medical condition"... isn't this exactly what was said about LGBTQs 100 years ago?

Why do people feel offended by pointing out these similarities.

Please don't get me wrong: From my point of view neither ABDL nor LGBTQ is medically ill and both get to publically show affection in their specific ways, givin that it is not an erotic act.

Also I am really mad to read what some write against ABDL here. Is this really an ABDL forum? I mean, I was just literally triggered, and hurt, to tears when reading about how being ABDL is not something big (like LGBT) and it is nothing really concerning much of the self identity, and that it can and must be hidden from public, otherwise one is sick or immoral.

Well, for me at least, I am one ABDL who is not immoral, not sick and who as a sexual identity and by extension identity that strongly involves being an ABDL. So for me it is an important part of who I am, and I think I deserve to not hide for the rest of my life, thinking that others would hate me for what I really am.

I don't dress up in public, but I wear diapers 24/7, and e.g. in a hospital I wore a (neutral) All-In-One Jumpsuit (with feet) at night.

Iam crying right now guys... :,(

Is this maybe a cultural thing in the U.S.? I visit ABDL munches in germany and I did not get so much problems there for comparing ABDL/LGBT. Where I live, being LGBT is not at all a big problem.

On 12/9/2014 at 7:14 PM, Elfy said:

It was a discussion that got heated and went on to long, that's all... Happens when you have people who can't see things from opposing viewpoints, I'm as guilty of it as anyone else.

Omg, last part, so true.

On 12/9/2014 at 7:14 PM, Elfy said:

I've learnt now that some people exist just to troll or try to get a rise out of people and I made the mistake of responding, it's one of my weaknesses.

I was in deeply hurt by what I read in this thread, and when I read this sentence, I felt kicked down even more. I am not a troll, and I think that many others that opposed to you ain't either.

What pain is it that drives you to be so mean and say that others here troll? Isn't everyone - including you - trying hard to be respectful and still bring up different oppinions?

Will calling someone troll not make aggressions higher?

People are offended about pointing out the similarities because ABDLs are not being murdered or committing suicide at the rates of the LGB and especially T community. You don't have to worry about your right to marry a "mommy" or "daddy" of the opposite gender that you love, but some people do. You don't have to worry that you can't go into the bathroom that you feel comfortable in to change your diaper, but transgender people do. This is why people get annoyed when you compare ABDL to LGBT. And this isn't something they went through "100 years ago", this is happening right now, all over the world. You aren't being put into camps for being ABDL, but in some parts of the world the gay population is. Think on that before you necro a 3 year old