LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLism =/= LGBT

Elfy

Please... this thread is just elf ranting again. We all know the answer to this question and it doesn't need to be brought up all the time. LGBT is embeded in our natural sexual drive process when we are born, while abdl fills a hole in the mind that searches for a "comfort zone" while we are young.

Gonna' point at an amazingly broad brush stroke you used there at the end about AB/DL filling a hole when folks are young...

Guest YoungZeppelin

Gonna' point at an amazingly broad brush stroke you used there at the end about AB/DL filling a hole when folks are young...

The pathway which leads people to this particular community is so broad and wide-ranging that making any generalization whatsoever on how someone became AB/ DL is inherently going to have a degree of inaccuracy to it. Some people got into this because they had a previous partner who was into it, and they tried it and found out they like it.

Some people get into this because of an interest in "water-sports" and "scat play", which are tangential to all of this, and it eventually leads them to trying the AB/ DL side, and they find out they like it.

For some, it can be a coping mechanism, for other's a relaxation method, some people get into it because they were in a wreck, became incontinent, and ended up using AB/ DL as a way of dealing with being incontinent.

To say that the reason people become AB/ DL is to fill some hole for a "comfort zone" when people are young is probably true of some, but, only as true as every other pathway mentioned as well as numerous, numerous other ways in which people arrive in this community.

Of course I was broad... I know there are different path ways to Abdl but when going we don't say hey diapers are my thing, except for some. Whether getting into it at a young or old age, there is a comfort level at young age that builds up what we determine acceptable and as a adult we unknowingly surpress such things to form into society but when say... you get into a accident, you are first fearful of stigmas, most will never like diapers, but those who had that "whole" filled with abdl ideals will gravitate toward exceptance because that know the stigma is now a medical issue and comfort expanding into it.

How do I know, I had a interest in diapers when young and pushed it out of my mind most of my life because of the stigma, when this summer I hit a really low point I decided to try and find a way to suppress my anxiety and depression and get into my DL craving a and been a lot more happy since.

Guest YoungZeppelin

HA, try telling your potential fiance you wear diapers. That came real close to ending my relationship with my (now) wife. Extremely grateful I did though. Would't want to live with someone under false pretenses of who I am and love the fact she accepts me for who I am (diapers and all).

^ What he said. The only answer to this whole thing is there are similarities and differences between abdl and LGBT. They do not fully equal each other. For my math freaks here... ABDL

If someone is gay, I am sure they can still marry a woman. My uncle still did before he came out and that was 1972 when he married a woman when he still didn't accept himself as being gay. Back then it was an illness and then she passed away in 82 and met my uncle and they got married around 1988.

If someone is gay, I am sure they can still marry a woman. My uncle still did before he came out and that was 1972 when he married a woman when he still didn't accept himself as being gay. Back then it was an illness and then she passed away in 82 and met my uncle and they got married around 1988.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Still not even close. Your fiancee might decide not to marry you because you are ABDL and wear diapers. Your fiancee may decide not to marry you because you snore too loud. Your fiancee might decide not to marry you because you have a weird birthmark on your butt. Those are all things about you that you can't easily change. But it's not that you can't get married because it's against the law for you to get married.

How does that have anything to do with the statement you quoted... I said they are not the same but have similarities for example both don't have total acceptance in society but gay marriage in some places is not allowed were diapers have no legal ramifications. Its not illegal in the us but some states won't legally recognized it. Idk why marragie, other then financial reasons, is sooooo important... you love someone just be with them. I don't need a wedding or fancy anything to show commitment, I would just commit.

Missing the point entirely, seriously I think the point is in a different hemisphere right now. Problem solved everyone, turns out, all the gay people just have to suppress who they are and go and spend a life unhappily married to a person they are fundamentally incompatible with.

How does that have anything to do with the statement you quoted... I said they are not the same but have similarities for example both don't have total acceptance in society but gay marriage in some places is not allowed were diapers have no legal ramifications. Its not illegal in the us but some states won't legally recognized it. Idk why marragie, other then financial reasons, is sooooo important... you love someone just be with them. I don't need a wedding or fancy anything to show commitment, I would just commit.

Guest YoungZeppelin

It has everything to do with what I quoted. What I quoted from you was your response to the idea that someone deciding not to marry a person because they find out that person is ABDL means that it's kind of similar to LGBT struggles. But it's not. My argument stands. You're comparing apples to oranges by suggesting that because they both grow on trees and have skins and seeds means they are almost the same thing. ABDL does not equal LGBT nor does it almost equal LGBT. But of course you don't understand. Someday you might just see the importance of being able to marry the person you love and then you may understand why it's important to many people

No you again miss understood what I said... I said some things are the same and some are different. First off the thing you quoted said NOTHING about marriage, u brought it up... 2nd I didn't compare gay rights or marriage to abdl rights or marriage but rather the social acceptance in society. This is what everyone so far has agreed on in this thread.

And for the recorded I am pansexual with a open relationship with a bf... I have had sex with both men and woman....I also have a father who is a excessive biggot... I got secreamrd at a few months ago cuz he though I was gay cuz I didn't hit on every single girl in a bar we were at...my own father... I couldn't come out to anyone cuz I'm surrounded by biggots in a biggot state. I understand the struggle and I still get though life fine.

As elf and I said b4 marriage is more of a formality for certain issues but whether you are married or not if you love is love and you don't need any kind of approval for that whether legal or societal.

Youngzepplin, you are talking to a couple of brick walls here. CLEARLY, both Elfking and Midwest BabyGirl very much believe that similar and same have the exact same meaning (or similar meanings at least- lol). I realized there is nothing I could do to get them to see this, and I doubt you will either. Let them continue to believe what ever they want as I'm quite certain at least one of them will even try to "rationalize" their thinking and/or "debunk" what I'm saying here. We know better and that's what matters.

"Baby Brian, on 12 Nov 2014 - 7:12 PM, said:

snapback.png

HA, try telling your potential fiance you wear diapers. That came real close to ending my relationship with my (now) wife. Extremely grateful I did though. Would't want to live with someone under false pretenses of who I am and love the fact she accepts me for who I am (diapers and all).

^ What he said. The only answer to this whole thing is there are similarities and differences between abdl and LGBT. They do not fully equal each other. For my math freaks here...

Guest YoungZeppelin

"Baby Brian, on 12 Nov 2014 - 7:12 PM, said:

snapback.png

^ What he said. The only answer to this whole thing is there are similarities and differences between abdl and LGBT. They do not fully equal each other. For my math freaks here...

Youngzepplin, you are talking to a couple of brick walls here. CLEARLY, both Elfking and Midwest BabyGirl very much believe that similar and same have the exact same meaning (or similar meanings at least- lol). I realized there is nothing I could do to get them to see this, and I doubt you will either. Let them continue to believe what ever they want as I'm quite certain at least one of them will even try to "rationalize" their thinking and/or "debunk" what I'm saying here. We know better and that's what matters.

Well isn't that what the thread has been about since the beginning? How similar the two things are? One side saying they aren't very similar at all and the other saying they are more similar?

If by "rationalize" or "debunk" you mean reply to,then yes... That's how these things work...

It's funny to be called a "brick wall", as if you have been any different. I haven't seen a single person give me a reason to adjust my position... All I've seen is people repeating the same points over and over again and expecting them to make more sense (both sides). But then I feel like as the thread starter, it was up to others to try and change my mind to their point of view. I knew I wouldn't change anyone to my point of view because of the nature of the place the thread is in.

There will always be those that have a completely biased point of view and will not look at things differently. Just like trying to convince fans on a sports teams forum that something one of your rivals did was great, even though some, maybe even a lot would (maybe even grudgingly) admit what they did was good, there will always be those who will refuse to praise anything their rivals do. It's similar here with a very small minority that will support a wrong argument but won't change because they are fanatic in their belief.

I used to want this accepted too, when I first joined here I was all for people bringing it to the public, people talking about it on talk shows, and I thought that it was bound to eventually be accepted... Then I grew up (not much but just enough ;) ).

Enough said.