LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLism =/= LGBT

Elfy

I think people do, everyone has fears and secrets that they don't want to let out. What ABDLs don't seem to understand is that your secret doesn't NEED to come out.

Still missing the point. It's trying to hide it is the issue. Like remembering to keep your stuff hidden and how to dispose your diapers without anyone discovering them, not having anyone catch you buying them. People still find out no matter how you try and hide it. so saying it doesn't need to come out is irrelevant. Plus you always have to plan ahead and to try and make sure everyone will be gone and let's hope no surprises happen like someone coming home too soon. So how can you say our secret doesn't need to come out if we have to keep it hidden and be discreet? It will still come out if we get caught.

If someone wants to "make a show" of something, then I say let them have at it! If they're smart, it will work out in their favor; if they're stupid it will harm them and either result is a well-deserved one :P So if an AB wants equality to LGBT's, let them have that. Let them be stalked, let them fear for their life on a too-frequent basis, let them be fired wrongfully, let them become the target for some a$$holes hatred, let them get screwed over in every way possible just because they're alive and honest with themselves. (Don't take the preceeding as my saying these things are right for they aren't, but they ARE real and they do happen).

Elfking ABDLs are frowned upon by society just as much if not worse(ABDLs are considered pedifiles by people who don't understand it which I think is worse) than the LGBT community being frowned upon for liking the same set. I will never come out publicly about my ABDL side cause the real world will not understand it. Now there are a lot of straight people like me who will not judge you for your being LGBT. There is a lot more people who accept the LGBT community than there is that will accept ABDLs. I understand that you receive a lot of judgment for who you are but if you outed yourself out on public TV you would have it ten times as bad. People have lost their jobs after coming out that they are ABDL on TV. The people that have lost their jobs work with children. And you can't really sue to get your job back because there has been pedifiles linked to the fetish. It's because of the few pedifiles that gives are fetish a bad name people assume the worst even if its not. If you come out of the closet that you are Gay it's not as bad as coming out as ABDL.

Also ABDL and LGBT is two different lifestyles and are judged differently so there will be no equality those who wish that ABDLism would be equal to the LGBT community are dreamers. Comparing the two lifestyles is like comparing apples and oranges.

Also ABDL and LGBT is two different lifestyles and are judged differently so there will be no equality those who wish that ABDLism would be equal to the LGBT community are dreamers. Comparing the two lifestyles is like comparing apples and oranges.

being assaulted. How about the awful rules in the militaries? How about the looks I as I said you are comparing apples and oranges. Both have risks of coming out of the closet they are both unfair judgements. But however I think ABDLs have it worse because of the public labeling ABDLs as pedi files. Several people have lost their jobs due to coming out. Yes I hear your complaint that you've lost certain rights, but at least you still have your job. ABDLS get strange judgmental stares to. Society has accepted the LGBT community to a certain extent but will never accept ABDL.

The problem with comparing apples to oranges is that they are both fruit, they both take time to grow, and they both grow on trees. The comparison between two different things like this can still apply when used in a broader sense.

being assaulted. How about the awful rules in the militaries? How about the looks I as I said you are comparing apples and oranges. Both have risks of coming out of the closet they are both unfair judgements. But however I think ABDLs have it worse because of the public labeling ABDLs as pedi files. Several people have lost their jobs due to coming out. Yes I hear your complaint that you've lost certain rights, but at least you still have your job. ABDLS get strange judgmental stares to. Society has accepted the LGBT community to a certain extent but will never accept ABDL.

I am not saying that LGBT don't have it rough. I am not part of the LGBT community so I can't know exactly what you go through. But I am part of the ABDL community and seen it ruin people's life; whether people lose jobs, spouse, husbands, family, or friends, people like Stanley have had a long battle to keep their disability money from the government. Not to mention the fact that people label us as pedi files and think it's weird and gross. Like I said before comparing the two lifestyles is like comparing apples and oranges. Both communities have it bad. But I don't think you can really say one has it worse than the other. And yes LGBT ABDLs have it rougher than just ABDLs because they have double the judgement from society.

Does anyone know why some people beat up trans people or gay people? I didn't even know this existed until I read about it somewhere. I once saw a video of a trans woman being beaten at a McDonalds by two women and not one person stepped in to help. Instead someone recorded it and put it online and I was wondering why was the person just standing there and recording it. I also wondered how did those women know that person was transgender. Last I checked, there are stalls and you close the door when you pee so how did they see a penis? Does the woman look obviously a guy? She looked female in the video so how did they know she was trans? Saying she had a flat chest or no boobs or a guyish look is irrelevant and not enough to say she was trans because, I have seen women out there who barely had breasts or a curvy figure or who were flat chested or who didn't look so girly and had guyish looks so using that to tell who isn't a cis woman is a fallocy. Or was it just a terrible coincidence?

The fact that you can say "ABDLs have it worse" than LGBTs is just a ridiculous statement... When all you are complaining about is that people won't let you act like a baby in public. Whereas the problems I listed in my previous post show what LGBT people have had to, and continue to have to overcome. Leave it to the over-privileged to whine that their fetish isn't socially accepted. The point is, whether you are ABDL or not, you have the same rights. Whereas that isn't the same for LGBT and "straight" people.

ABDLs don't have to worry about any of these things, they don't face any of these problems unless they bring it on themselves by making an unnessercary scene of themselves.

That's my point- any ABDL who wants the level of acceptance that LGBT's gets is losing ground, not gaining it :( I respect those who try to help get the world to see that we're not bad people and I wish them well :thumbsup: But if a lack of problems is what you want, just add discretion and you're already there B) If we ever do gain the acceptability to be out openly as ABDL's in public without problems it going to be long after my corpse turns to dust. A nice goal, but currently not a realistic one :(

Does anyone know why some people beat up trans people or gay people? I didn't even know this existed until I read about it somewhere. I once saw a video of a trans woman being beaten at a McDonalds by two women and not one person stepped in to help. Instead someone recorded it and put it online and I was wondering why was the person just standing there and recording it. I also wondered how did those women know that person was transgender. Last I checked, there are stalls and you close the door when you pee so how did they see a penis? Does the woman look obviously a guy? She looked female in the video so how did they know she was trans? Saying she had a flat chest or no boobs or a guyish look is irrelevant and not enough to say she was trans because, I have seen women out there who barely had breasts or a curvy figure or who were flat chested or who didn't look so girly and had guyish looks so using that to tell who isn't a cis woman is a fallocy. Or was it just a terrible coincidence?

Okay. First consider the Black aand white fallacy.

In this case more rights specifically more equal rights does not equate to a less rights for existing causes (LGBT in this case).

Just as there are movements for equality for women, race, equal employment opportunities, gender rights there can also be movements of awareness and/or "empowerment ".

Well you can draw the line at "this doesn't matter as a cause". At what point does know cause matter, and literally nothing in life matter?

I would say the biggest thing that I haven't seen brought up here is that both of these issues/causes have to deal with somethingthat is entangled into the identity of self. because of this, and because of the lack of understanding and acceptance and society as a whole, an individual is unable to express themselves as who they truly are without fear of persecution. These issues whether they are the identity of one's gender, or how they see themselves inside both require a need to match what one feels and sees to the physical representation of oneself. Someone who has paraphilic infantilism Will continue to have a drive towards those desires and that need to match what they feel to their external bodies whether or not they have the resources or freedoms to Express themselves without fear of persecution.

The same can be said for someone who has gender or sexual identity issues. If one feels like they should've been born as another sex/gender they will continue to feel that way again even if they do not have the resources or freedom to express and a batch what they filmed inside their physical bodies.

Lastly if someone is attracted to a specific, or non-specific gender and/or sex, or even none at all that too will manifest itself whether or not they have the freedom to reflect physically and outwardly and social interactions without persecution or fear thereof.

I would say based on various research that the majority of individuals who presents with paraphilic infantilism Will never have the choice to just give it up. You go further I would say that those manifestations the present as a physical need, that is for instance incontinence desires wood in this day and age be persecuted even by medical professionals by trying to match what they feel on the inside and haoles them selves on the inside to their own physical bodies. The problem does not come with the exhibitionists, it comes when somebody, anybody cannot live out their lives using discretion for fear of humiliation, persecution, or severe lack of opportunity due to an identity issue that can either be chosen, nor cured.

I will again and end with to try and remember the more rights for more people does not equate to less rights for the individuals who already have them. This has been seen time and again in the fight for equality in the workplace, and positions of power for both women and men.

I agree ABDLs don't need to come out of the closet but there is sever ABDLs that want to come out publicly and they wish that there was support from non ABDLs and ABDLs like there is with the LGBT community. They make the mistake in trying to compare the two lifestyles. Instead of asking for a movement like the LGBT. There will more than likely never be a movement pushing for acceptance of the ABDL community. Even if there was I wouldn't come out of the closet. I understand the LGBT community doesn't have equal rights that closet ABDLs have.

I have been hearing about age identity issues among ABs. I am skeptical about the age identity thing. I know lot of us feel young inside and want to escape the adult world so we use AB for it. Then some of us who truly feel little inside have to grow up and be an adult when it comes to work and bills and kids or family so it's like a child having to be an adult.

Elfking. You are again grouping every a Abdl into a fetishist category. This is simply not the case, infantilism has many shades of grey ranging from a purely sequel drive to purely emotional to the point of being intertwined with one's identity of self.

Your agreement of "keep it in the closet" can be applied to any idea or group that is not well tolerated and thus leads back to "at what point is anything worth fighting for, and does any cause matter. The universe is just going to die in the end"

At the spectrum of which infantilism manifists itself as an identity issue one cannot simply turn it off.

If at this moment in time I wanted to go and have surgery to become in continent, actually bringing it up as a conversation with my doctor, even after undergoing a three year trial full time. It simply would not happen. Best case I would get laughed out, worst case institutionalized.

When I was 13 and told my parents about my interest in diapers I ended up in the office of the top child psychiatrist in Arizona within a weeks time trying to be cured. This went on for years, leading to depression and multiple dioxide attempts. Not so much out of the lack of being able to wear but simply of being asked every day to lose a part of who I was. There is no cure for infantilism.

Oddly enough years later coming out as transgender to my entire family. Nothing. Total support.

A few years later coming out that I was asexual still not a big deal.

Within a year I could have gender reasssignment surgery, someone I have talked openly with several therapists in the past and am still considering.

I don't get weird looks from friends and family, and those I love as I hsve never dated.

Though the fact that infantilism, and the desire to incontinent us part of my identity, something I did not choose, tried to ignore, tried the counseling cure. (presented at the age of four after long term molestation in preschool- which I had counseling for at that point in my life throughout my jeans etc.)

Would I like the awareness on a professional level. Yes. Would I like the option of choice to do what I feel I need to do to make my body match my sense of self. Yes.

No one here is talking about matches in a onesie and pacies. What we are talking is education and awareness, as well as the freedom to live the life we want to live, and do with our bodies what we want. To be able to have a rational conversation with medical professionals and mental health providers without fear of loss of job or literally of being institutionalized.

None of that takes away from any movement.

I am firmly in the lgbt circle. I live everyday wanting my physical appearance to match who I am on the inside. Of side stepping questions of why I'm not married or dating. Of trying to get the love of my life to understand I have no sexual interest in her and why.

I also live everyday of my life wishing my body matched how I see myself on the inside, the need to be incontinent is just that a need I've accepted it, moved passed the traumatic events however the damage is done.

I don't tell this for pity but only to show that as someone deeply intriched in both worlds that there are far less "rights" as you would say and a far greater chance of misunderstanding and persecution when only discussing with medical professionals, let alone friends and family.

More knowledge and awareness and the realization that there is no "one box fits all, unless there is a unique box made for each person who has and ever will ever live" can only help the tolerance of everyone who has deviant (deviation from the norm) issues/dedires/afflictions.) despite not imposing any risk on society.

• Like 1

"Elfking. You are again grouping every a Abdl into a fetishist category. This is simply not the case, infantilism has many shades of grey ranging from a purely sequel drive to purely emotional to the point of being intertwined with one's identity of self."

• Like 1