LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I took the plunge and bought a cloth diaper

True, I have Gary pull on cloth diapers and they were too big at first, now the fit fine. I find high back plastic pants are too big most of the time and just use regular ones, they cover just fine.

You could buy diaper flannel and make your own diapers. Diaper flannel isn't expensive. If you plan to actually use the diaper (wet it), then you might need a soaker layer and definitely waterproof pants. If you just want the sensation of wearing a cloth diaper, then flannel will work. You said you don't like to pin the diapers, but that would save you money. Pinning and folding is not hard to learn. It might be worth a try.

I have had pretty good luck with "Adult Cloth Diaper" company and they also sell plastic pants to fit about anyone or if you have a special need they can custom make PP to size.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sent in another order to Adult Cloth Diapers for two more deluxe vinyl 7 ml. thick pants and a contour shape cloth diaper.

I already like the leakmaster brand and the girls there are so nice and sweet to chat with.

They gave a really good deal on my purchases one I couldn't refuse. :)

I personally highly recommend them and don't be afraid to sit and chat a spell. Tell them exactly what your looking for and they will do everything to help you and you get your products within 2-3 days usually.

Think I should shut up now take care all.

Laters!