LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started Recently

submlmaid

About six months ago I started bedwetting out of the blue. It's never really been a problem for me, even as a kid. But I've been under a lot of stress lately, and I think it started as a stress reaction. The problem is that it hasn't gone away. My stress has been up and down, but the occurrance seems to remain pretty regular (once every two weeks, more or less). I've seen doctors, and they can't find anything physically wrong. A urologist told me that he thinks I'm perfectly healthy and that it should go away on its own. He gave me a perscription that should help, and I'm still waiting to see how that is working.

You do need to try and protect your mattress. Bed pads work for smaller wettings or leaks, but if you intend to not wear a diaper then you should at least get a whole mattress protector. They have cloth ones at walmart or you can opt for plastic/vinyl/rubber online. Combine that with a mattress pad to absorb the pee better than your sheets and you'll at least minimize the damage.

On the other hand, you have a legitimate medical need to wear a diaper right now. Talk to your girlfriend and see if she prefers to sleep in a wet bed, or if she prefers you to wear a diaper. Either way you just can't control your wetting at night right now, but you do hope this is only temporary until it goes away.

• Like 1

Has this started a little after your girlfriend moved in? Have you stopped mast*rbating and other forms of sexual relief because she is around? If so, having wetting regularly about every two weeks may be wet dreams. Could be enough to get whole front of underwear wet and some on sheets. That could also explain waking with an erection and your increased tension generally.

Has this started a little after your girlfriend moved in? Have you stopped mast*rbating and other forms of sexual relief because she is around? If so, having wetting regularly about every two weeks may be wet dreams. Could be enough to get whole front of underwear wet and some on sheets. That could also explain waking with an erection and your increased tension generally.

Hello. I'm back here after a very long hiatus (July, 2014). I posted an intro in the "Newbie Nursery" back then in July, but I have not posted anything since then. I've decided to come back here and start posting a great deal more regularly. I do hope that I am posting this message in the appropriate section, and that you please excuse my long absence from these forums.

Let's see if I can get this right.

You like diapers and are wetting the bed.

You find diapers humiliating but like that also.

I fail to see a problem here other than a fear of your relationship ending.

You have a legitimate need to wear a diaper at night, if your relationship is going to end over that, it was going to end anyway.

You can't have a fulfilling life living in fear.

Actually I didn't even catch where you are in a relationship with someone. If this is the case then it sounds like you're really just fighting your self on whether or not you should wear diapers for you legitimate medical need. Seeing you say you like wearing them, I don't understand where the problem is.

Personally I had always liked wearing diapers, when I got into a bad wreck a ways bad I also needed to wear them. It ended up being the perfect reason for me to wear them and helped me get past the social stigma of wearing them. Maybe that's all you need too.

Maybe this is the wrong place for this, but is it wierd that I don't want to be incontinent? Yes I have a fetish for diapers. Yes I have a humiliation fetish that gets sprung every time I have an accident. But I would rather be in control and indulge the fetishes when I want, not the other way around. Gettig what I physically desire is not the same thing as getting what I want.